~the sleepover~

Gon was home alone in his house once again. His Aunt Mito was out with a client, today she is looking at other places she could move her shop, that she owns.

Gon hasn't used his phone in a while, all his friends have been busy with their own lives. He has done his adventuring with his dad, but was stopped in the middle of it because Ging had a important mission with the NGL to do, so now Gon is back home, and never felt so bored in his life.
After all that exploring and taking the Hunter Exam, he forgot what it feels like to be bored, tired, and lonely.

He grabbed his phone and went into the group chat.

Gon: hey guys! I was thinking we haven't seen each other in a while, why don't we all have a sleepover at my place? Aunt Mito has gone out and won't be back till 11.

Gon sighed and put his phone down and decided to pass the time by training again. Since he's lost his Nen, he needs to learn from scratch all over again, and so Mr. Wing sent him a spreadsheet of all the exercises and he's copying the moves on
That.

About 2 hours later Gon received a message from his phone. It was surprisingly from Kurapika, who he hasn't seen since the York New incident.

Kurapika: hi Gon how are you? Sure I would love to come! It's better than sitting around staring at eyes I guess 😅 I-I will come over.

Leorio: count me in to!

Gon smiles at his friend's message, but something about Kurapika's one felt a bit off, almost sad.

Killua: hi Gon, sure I will come, mind if I bring Alluka? 😎

Gon: hi Killua! Yes bring her! More the merrier :D

And with that Gon switched off his phone and started organising his perfect sleepover.

                                 ~

About an hour later the doorbell rang. Gon quickly sped down the stairs and saw his friends with a big grin on their faces.

"Hi Gon-" Kurapika was cut off by Gon launching himself into Kurapika and gave him a tight squeeze.

"Hehe, we've missed you too buddy" Leorio chimes in and all of them went into a group hug.

After that, Gon invited them in and started getting out snacks and drinks.

After a lot of talking and playing board games. Alluka was the first one to knock out, then it was Kurapika and Leorio.

"I've missed you so much, Gon" Killua mumbles, with a blush on his face.

Gon smiles at him and grabs his hand and gave him a kiss, "me too"

"I'm pretty tired, but Kurapika and Leorio hogged the sofa" Killua said and stretched out his arms.

"It's ok! We can share my bed" Gon grins at Killua and Killua smirks.

"Will Alluka be ok, down here?"

"She will be fine, come on let's go" Gon grabs Killua's hand and brings him upstairs.

After the boys got ready, they hopped into bed and cuddled up together.

"This is nice" Killua yawned and wrapped his arms around Gon's chest.

Gon kissed Killua's forehead. "Good night baby" he whispers and the boys drifted off to sleep.

Killua looked up at Gon one last time and whispered.

"I love you so much..."