~Gon Loves Teasing Killua~

Gon decided to play a trick on Killua, he was gonna try and ignore him all day and spend less time with him, he knows that's probably mean and selfish but he wanted to get a reaction out of the silver haired boy and what he actually thinks of him.  Gon has already confirmed his feelings for him by now.

Killua was sitting on Gon's bed playing video games, they recently just brought a console for Gon since he didn't grow up with any tech or internet so Killua said he must have one.

Gon came into the room and Killua noticed his presence and turned towards the door where Gon was standing, taking off his tank top leaving his chest bare to see.

The white haired teen blushes but shook the feeling off immediately.

"H-hey, going in the shower?" He asked but got no response from the raven haired, Killua frowned at him as Gon ignored him and went into the bathroom.

"Hey what's up?!" Killua yelled but showed slight concern as well, what he didn't know was that
Gon was giggling behind the door 'I know this may look mean but his reactions are so cute' he thought to himself with a smirk and turned on the shower, whilst outside Killua huffed in annoyance with his face in a pout and turned back towards the TV.

"Fine then! Be that way! It's not like I wanna talk to you either!" He yelled back, still got no response and only heard the shower water running.

It was now dinner time, Mito was working the late shift so it was Gon's turn to cook dinner and Killua couldn't wait, he loved it when it was Gon's turn to cook, he loves his food.

Gon served them both and they sat down together next to one another, they said their thanks and started digging in.

Silence, the only thing was heard was the chewing and munching from the two boys.

Killua looked over at Gon suspiciously whilst eating, he couldn't take the silence anymore, the dang boy has been ignoring him all afternoon.

"Alright what did I do?" Killua broke the silence. Gon only looked at him.

Killua was starting to feel hurt.

"D-did I do something wrong? Why are you not talking to me? We were fine yesterday!" His voice cracked with sadness.

Gon kept eating. He wanted to see him snap.

Killua's breath hitched.

"If you don't want me around then just say then!" Killua got up from his seat "I'm leaving!" He yelled, walking towards the door only to be stopped by someone grabbing his hand and pulling them into a hug. Killua was shocked by the sudden action, he was upset and confused.

He tried pulling Gon away but Gon wouldn't budge. They stayed like that for a while.

All of a sudden Gon started laughing. Now Killua was really ticked off.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you laughing?" He muffled into Gon's chest. With a blush on his face.

Gon lifted Killua's chin up as their eyes met. Gon pulled a soft look.

"Ohh Killua, you're just too cute to ignore" was all he said, leaving the albino extremely flustered.

"H.....HAHHHH?! WHAT IS UP WITH YOU? IDIOT! YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING ME ALL DAY!" Killua cried.

"I was playing a prank on you, do you know how hard it was not to talk to you?" Gon coo'ed.

Killua scoffed. "No one asked you to do that baka"

Gon chuckled "I'm really sorry but I just wanted to get a cute reaction out of you"

"Would you stop calling me cute?!" Killua yelled in embarrassment.

Gon pecked Killua on the cheek.

"Nope...never" Gon grinned, shaking his head.

Killua growled and his face was red with embarrassment but he secretly loved Gon's teasing.