~pick up lines~

Gon and Killua are gaming at Gon's house. Killua just got him a brand new gaming console, so whenever he comes over, they can always play video games, instead of making their way to Killua's house, which is always a racket.

Gon kept staring at Killua instead of the TV and found himself constantly blushing. a few months ago, Gon had a word with his friends, saying how he feels different around Killua. It's not that he's avoiding him and it's not that he doesn't like him anymore, but he feels like he wants to get closer and closer to the boy, more closer then they already are. Kurapika said he could be in love with Killua and that it wasn't a surprise to him, since they hang around so much, it all finally made sense to Gon, but how was he gonna confess? Without completely giving it away.

"Easy my friend!" Leorio chimes in. "You've just gotta use the power of pick-up lines"

"Pick up lines?" Gon questioned.

"Ah yeah I forgot your an innocent kid who just fell in love for the first time, no need to worry my friend I'll teach you the ways of romance" Leorio said, proudly, putting his hand on his chest.

"And how do you know the ways of romance Leorio?" Kurapika smirked at him.

"From experience!" He said

"Experience??" Kurapika raised an eyebrow.

"Alright no I'm lying on that one, but I do know a lot about it, I'm an adult for goodness sakes" he cried

"Fine fine, I will leave it to you, romantic doctor expert Leorio" Kurapika teased, Gon laughed

"I can't tell whether your teasing me or flirting with me, alright kid let's break down some facts" he said, clapping his hands together.

-back to the present-

Gon looked at Killua, he fidgeted with his fingers, all this romance stuff is new to him, he's just gotta make sure he gets it right.

"Hey Killua.." Gon said

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember that time at the Hunter Exam, where you took that guy's heart out?"

"People still going on about that?" Killua groaned

"No no I just wanna say that....back then...you also took my heart as well..."

Killua blushes madly and drops the controller

"What the actual f-"

"No I'm not finished!" Gon yelled

"You know why your Nen power is electricity?" Gon grinned

"Uhh-because I was tortured?" Killua stuttered

"Because I feel like we have electricity between us" Gon giggles

"Gon when did you learn to say stuff like that?" Killua got all flustered

"Hm whatever do you mean?" Gon says

"Did Hisoka tell you that?" Killua eyed him

"What?? No! I haven't seen Hisoka in a while" Gon said

"Gon why are you acting weird? I'm f-flattered but I just wanna know" Killua said with a worried tone

Gon sighed. "Ok fine I will just come out and say it, honestly those pick-up lines aren't working"

Killua blinked a few times.

"Killua....recently I've founded out that, I think of you as....more then a friend but I didn't wanna ruin our friendship, so I wanted to tell you without actually telling you, if that makes sense? Anyways you don't have to like me back I just wanna let you know-" Gon frowned.

"Gon I-I feel the same way" Killua said

"Wait really?!"

"Yeah....actually I've been in love with you since that whole Greed Island thing"

"Huh?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Same reason, I didn't wanna ruin our friendship"

Gon let's out a heavy sigh

"Now I feel stupid saying those things...."

Killua laughed.

"Gon.... You know why you remind me of the sun?"

"No.....why?"

"Because it's full of energy, and it shines brighter then anything else, and your light"
Killua smiled at him.

"Was that supposed to be a ......pick-up line?"

"Kind of...but anyway...I love you as well" Killua said and they both shared a kiss.