~Killua Turns into a Cat??~

I know I made a Killua cat one shot before but I just love cat version Killua! Also damn this was sooo long my fingers hurt like hell. Anyways enjoy 👍😃

It was another ordinary day on Greed Island. Both boys training under their new mentor Bisky Kruger.

They were taking a break and talking over their strategies and flaws.

"Killua who taught you?" Bisky came up to the boys.

Killua raised an eyebrow, "my father and my older brother. Why?"

Bisky heavily sighed and put her hand on her forehead. "What you're doing is all wrong! Your stance, your aim, the way you fight, it's all too...how do I put this? Sloppy"

Killua frowned "excuse me! I'm a professional assassin thank you very much! Your questioning me about that?!"

"I mean you're better then Gon. Who keeps hitting his head with the bolder every five minutes"

"Hey...." Gon pouted.

"Look all this stuff your teaching is not new to me but new to Gon, I knew about night sensory thing from the beginning"

"I am saying you are good fighter, just something seems off" Bisky rubbed her chin.

Just then, the group heard a big bang from the city ahead.

"The Bomber!" Gon cried and ran right after.

"Gon! Ugh you dense brain wait up!"
Killua cried chasing after his friend.

"You-I-UGHH DONT RUN HEAD FIRST INTO BATTLE WITHOUT A PLAN!!" She growled in frustration and ran after them.

When the boys came to, it was indeed Genthru, throwing explosives everywhere and laughing madly, until he spots Gon and Killua.

"Oooh it's you two brats again! Too bad you won't make out this game alive! Because you'll be nothing but guts and intestines! Hahahaha!"

"Yikes my dude, that's gore and that's coming from me" Killua remarked by placing a finger on his chest.

Just then, Genthru threw something at The boys. But the bomb looked different, no matter it is dangerous.

"GON LOOK OUT!!" Killua shoved Gon out the way but the weapon hit Killua instead.

"Killua?! You ok?" Gon cried as he saw his friend had a burnt mark on his arm.

"I'm fine.." he winced.

"POWER KICK!!!" A big sounding booming voice came from behind, as the boys darted behind the person who just so happened to be Bisky, which she kicked Genthru in the face.

Genthru stammers "a-accompany on!" And left in a flash.

"Thanks old ha-"

Both boys got wacked at the back of the head by Bisky who was very ticked off.

"6 hours running! Now!!!" She yelled.

"6-6 hours?!?!" Gon screamed

"You want another bruise? GET TO IT!!!" She yelled and the boys ran off scared.

After a lot of running, and I mean a lot, it was now 11:00 at night and the boys finally made it back to the base.

"Right! Chop chop go to sleep!" Bisky demanded.

"Give....us....a...break" Killua panted

Bisky shook her head. "I am, I'm telling you to sleep, don't think you're off the hook though! For punishment you get double the amount of training tomorrow! Get some shut eye" Bisky waves them off as Gon and Killua groaned and both flopped to the floor.