Commotion

As I was exploring the forest I stumbled across a cabin "Whos is this?" I wondered if It was mine..
I checked the mail box then saw the name y/n l/n
It felt oddly familiar, is that my name?? I tried to open the door but it wouldnt budge, Fuck. Is this not my house?
Suddenly I dug into every pocket I had until I found a key I bit my bottom lip praying on my damn life it will work

Click

I felt relief flush through my body as I turned the doorknob and walked into my house (?)
I felt a odd sense of similarity, I liked yet hated it at the same time, it made my guts feel like they were tied into a noose.

I slowly started to inspect the cabin trying to find every hint and nook and cranny to find out who I am, moments later I yawned and looked at the nearest window, its already night?? My jaw dropped I groaned and looked into every room til i found the bathroom
I looked in the mirror staring at my reflection in awe
My h/c fluffy h/t shined in the light as my s/c looked softer then ever I switched into a oversized shirt and some shorts and jumped into my bed slowly dozing off..

I woke up to a bunch of commotion outside..
I groaned and as soon as I got up I winced in pain..
'Shit I forgot about my legs.. '
I slowly inspected them, and saw the most biggest outstanding bruise out of all time, I saw blood and dirt on both legs..
I slowly touched them softly then a huge zap of pain electrocuted throughout my body, I felt tears forming..
"I must have bandaids or wraps somewhere.." I muttered
I got up slowly trying to ignore the stinging sensation throughout my body as I limbed over to the bathroom, I threw everything to the ground like I was a racoon looking for food in a garbage truck, later on all I found was some alcohol wipes and some small bandaids aswell as white wrapping..
'I guess that will do'
I huffed.

After all that i decided to throw on some low/medium f/c cargo pants baggy enough and long enough to cover my leg injury, and threw on a light f/c jacket with a black croptop, I look at my hair noticing how.. Messy it looked, but I knew if I combed it out I would end up with frizzy hair I got to lazy to style it but I hopes the commotion outside wasnt a human or else I wished-
Yk what nevermind I will style my hair just incase!

After long minutes of styling I decided to walk out finally to see what the loudness wad all about.

I stepped outside as I walked closer to the sound and nearly missed a silver object thrown in my face..
'Ok.. What the fuck is happening.. ' I face palmed

I decided to hide into a bush as I spied on the tall guy..
He seemed to be dancing..?
Why is he sha- yknow what nevermind.
I shaked those thoughts out of my head flustered.

"Na na na na" He started to hum a tune I was to far away to hear but definitely close enough to be able to get context.

I gasped and quickly covered my mouth, its those bears that saved me!

all his stuff began to go everywhere leading for the animals to..

Oh and it looks like they went feral, If he gets rabies I'll make sure to stay clear of him I shivered just of the thought of it.

They all looked like they were going to pounce on the poor guy I sent my prayers to the guy 'Rest in peace. '

I closed my eyes for one god damn second and now I see white stuff flying everywhere..

'Wait are those marshmallows? '

I felt like everyone was looking at me, or I felt a pair of eyes looking at me but I chose to ignore it, hopefully it was one of the bears.
Suddenly the smallest bear with a shaving mark jumped onto my hair to reach a marshmallow..
'Well I guess I will help the bear since he helped me. '
I sat up and tried not to wince or tear up, fuck it still hurt I glanced at my legs shortly squinting my eyes.
The smallest one grabbed a whole bunch of marshmallows, as I just stood there blankly with a resting bitch face staring at the man..

I feel like I scared him off because suddenly he jumped scared holding the bag of marshmallows to cover him and he yelped "AHH!"
He threw a marshmallow and my face thinking I would act like a animal??
The second I caught it I stuffed it in my mouth..
I softly smiled for a moment then finished chewing

"Who are you?!?" he frantically screamed
I shrugged "Idk, I think my name is y/n..?" I muttered, before I took a breath and decided that this was my identity now.
"My name is Y/N."
"But who are you..?" I send a stern look his way
He quickly got out of his position yet still holding the marshmallow bags as some form of protection like I was going to bite him before he finally opened his mouth.
I was completely ignoring the scene of bears and fish eating marshmallows it all felt like a dream, a dream I never wanted to wake up from.

"My name is onceler!"