the beginning of the end

season 1, episode 2.
strike first.
chapter song - lover

Carmin, dressed in a flowy purple dress, was sat down beside her boyfriend, Oliver Conklin

Carmin, dressed in a flowy purple dress, was sat down beside her boyfriend, Oliver Conklin. The duo were joined by Aisha, Carmin's best friend since the second grade.

They were currently at Encino Oaks Country Club that was owned by Oliver's father, Anthony. "Aisha, come here." Isaiah, Aisha's father called to her.

The girl nodded, handing Oliver her drink before walking over to her father who went to greet the Larusso's. "So what do you think about ditching this party and heading down to the beach?"

Oliver asked the beauty that was Carmin, who wore a bright smile on her face. "I would love too but my mom will kill me if I leave early again. She says, 'Oh but Angela would never do that'."

Carmin mocked her mothers voice, "As in the same Angela who we had to carry home after she drank a bottle of vodka with her friends at the age of 14?" Oliver raised a brow at the girl, who shrugged.

Angela is Carmin's older sister and the more favored among the sister duo. She was the first born and virtually their mothers pride and joy. She often compares the two sisters especially now that Angela is off in modeling school.

"Come on, let's just go. Your moms going to judge you later on anyways." Carmin pondered over the idea, knowing it to be true. "Okay."

Oliver grinned, setting Aisha's cup down, he took the girls hand and sneakily pulled her out of the country club. Getting to the sandy beach after exiting the expensive club.

She slipped off her heeled sandals and made a dash for the water. Her wavy brown hair flowed behind her as she came to a stop just before the water. Slipping her dress up over her slender body, leaving her in just her underwear.

She dropped her phone, her dress and her heels on the sandy shore before jumping into the water.

Oliver not that far behind her, tackled her by the waist and pushed her into the water. The couple laughed as they resurfaced, they began to splash each other. Carmin swam through the water to get away from Oliver but he came after her.

"Come here, Vi." He called to the girl in a teasing manner as he grabbed ahold of her hand. By then they were neck deep in the water, his hands gently pulled her closer to him.

Settling his hands on her waist as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She stared into his eyes for a moment, his soft, sweet eyes before pressing her lips onto his.

He grinned into the kiss as his hands moved further down her body, settling just under her thighs.

Carmin never kept a boyfriend longer than two months, she didn't want to become attached to them. And with Oliver, their relationship started just as their freshman year ended.

Time was running up for Oliver. They both knew this and yet Oliver was still trying to make her fall for him. So that she wouldn't want to break up with him.

"Are you guys about to have sex in the ocean?" The pair broke apart to see Aisha staring at them with a raised brow. The couple sighed knowing they couldn't continue their make out session.

"Yes, now fuck off!" Carmin shouted back at the girl, who rolled her eyes. The girl pressed another small kiss to Oliver's lips before she began to swim back to shore where Aisha waited with two towels.

A 15 year old, Miguel Diaz, made his way into the cafeteria nervously, eyes looking around the room for anyone he could sit down with or recognized. His eyes briefly went to the bullies from the minimart who were hitting the vending machine.

He rolled his eyes at the sight before finding two guys sitting at a nearly empty table. He made his way over, locking eyes with the shyer one. "Hey, is it cool if I sit here?"

He asked the pair, the boy with black her sighed, "Ooh sorry, tables really blowing up right now. I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest." He spoke sarcastically, Miguel shook his head in confusion.

"Okay." He went to talk away but was quickly stopped, "No, I'm kidding. Sit." Miguel quickly sat down, looking between the two, "Miguel."

"Demetri. This is Eli. He's a man of few words." Demetri introduced as Eli stayed quiet, hands huddled together. At that moment the schools rich girls came in, aka Yasmin and Sam.

Strolling just past the three boys, Miguel's eyes caught onto one of them. "Dude, don't torture yourself. Those are the rich girls." Demetri motioned to the group.

"Do you ever talk to them or.." Miguel trailed off as he turned to the two boys, "Oh yeah! All the time. We hang out after school, make out, give each other handjobs. Eli here is the homecoming king. Gets laid more than anyone. Isn't that right, Eli?"

Demetri motioned to his friend who wore a smile at the sarcasm. "Talk to them? You realize what table you're sitting at, right? You've pretty much signed away, all hopes of losing your virginity before college."

"Oh shit, Yasmine's looking at us. Probably just making fun of me." Eli motioned as his eyes moved around awkwardly, "I don't think she's making fun of you. I mean, just because they're got doesn't mean they're mean."

"What are we talking about?" The boys jumped up as Oliver Conklin sat down beside them, setting down his food tray. "Dude, what are you doing here?"

Demetri panicked as his friend lifted up his brows in confusion, "I always sit with you guys." He motioned as he looked at Eli confused.

"Yeah that was until you started dating the It girl of the valley!" Demetri gestured at his friend like he was stupid, Oliver rolled his eyes, "Hi, I'm Oliver, you are?"

"Miguel." Miguel nodded at the boy, who nodded his head in return, "Wait, did she dump you? I mean it's been two months." Demetri continued to question his friend.

"No, dude, she hasn't dumped me. I think she might stick around longer." Oliver grinned to himself as the image of Carmin came to mind. "No way, Carmin only dates for two months then leaves, everyone knows this."

Demetri threw his hands up, Oliver raised his eyebrows in offense, "Well, she hasn't dumped me, has she?"

"Who's Carmin?" Miguel asked the trio, who looked between each other, "Wait, you don't know who Carmin is? Carmen Viola Kim? You don't know her?"

"Dude, relax, she's my girlfriend." Oliver hit Demetri on the arm, who rolled his eyes and turned to Miguel, "She's the popular girl, kinda like Taylor Swift. Right now she's dating this guy, which was a miracle and probably the peak of Oliver's life."

Oliver nodded his head in agreement as the cafeteria went silent as Carmin strolled in with her lackies at her side. She paid them no attention as she walked into the room, eyes scanning the floor for Oliver.

Once her eyes found him, she brightened up, walking over to the group of four. "Hi! I'm Carmin, you guys must be Ollie's friends." She stuck her hand out to Demetri who stared up at her like she was a god.

"Holy shit." She retracted her hand, "I'm Miguel, that's Eli and that's Demetri." Her eyes went to the Hispanic boy, "Cool, hey, we still on for tonight?"

Oliver nodded his head hurriedly, she grinned, pressing a kiss to his cheek before standing upright, "K, I'll see you guys. Hey, cute sweater, Eli."

The boy immediately went red in the face as she began to walk away, all four guys subtly checking her out as she left. Her jeans showed her figured nicely, "Dudes, that's my girlfriend!"

.