chapter 4

I hear my alarm go off and instantly groan from the annoying alarm, shutting it off, not wanting a headache.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom to go take a shower and brush my teeth. After a long shower, I got ready for the day. I decided that I'll make breakfast.

Y/nY/n/l: Not the type to take a picture of my food cause I would've ate it already BUT I'm glad to make everyone hungry

Y/nY/n/l: Not the type to take a picture of my food cause I would've ate it already BUT I'm glad to make everyone hungry. best chef out there!

tagged: JessicaMilestone

1.2m likes 16k comments

Y/nfanclub: DAMN!

Username3: it's only 6 in the morning and you got my stomach growling!?

Username1: I'm eating a sandwich and now I want pancakes and crepes!

ElizabethOlsen: YOU CAN COOK!?!?

|

Y/nY/n/l: I thought I already told you? :)

Username7: WAIT ELIZABETH KNOWS Y/N!?!?

Username5: what the fuck is going on??

------

I made fluffy japanese souffle pancakes and a strawberry chocolate covered crepe with a bit of flour for me.

I need to thank my mother for teaching me how cook, cause fucking I'm starving. My stomach was basically roaring and I needed to wake Jess before I eat everything.

I didn't even reach the stairs but Jess was already up and is starving by the way.

"Is the crepe for me" She said giving me puppy dog eyes.