Introductions

This has a sort of diary flow in this chapter. THIS DOES NOT GO THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE BOOK!!!It was also never meant to be a diary sort of style. . . I was just trying to make the character quirky. Anyways, sorry for the sort've cringy diary theme that came along with this chapter. 

Davina P.O.V.

I looked up at the small, light pink Victorian house that stood in front of me. It looked rather large from the front, what with the. . . gazebo. . .looking thing. . . I don't know what it's called- house attachment to the side and the tower where my bedroom resided, but in reality, it was very small on the inside. It didn't extend very far back.

It was probably the one day out of the year that it wasn't raining in Forks, and for that I was grateful. The sunlight made the house look even more welcoming, the light shining through the glass of the windows.

I didn't really dread the house, though it had been some years since I had been here

I didn't really dread the house, though it had been some years since I had been here. More than ten.

Forks, Washington. Named after a common eating utensil. Population- not enough for people not to notice me.

Not that people wouldn't have noticed me anyways.

For one thing, my name was Davina Michaelson. And the only thing I could say about it was that I was glad my last name wasn't spelled Mikelson, because the teasing was bad enough already.

My mother had been ecstatic when she married my father. She had been determined to name me Elijah or Kol or Niklaus or Rebekah when I was born. She was a huge Vampire Diary fan and as a consequence, so was I. Luckily, I got named Davina instead because of my dark brown, almost black, hair and being a girl.

For another thing, I was a complete geek. My favorite things to say were lines from Harry Potter, when conversing about politics I quoted Tom MacDonald, and whenever someone asked if I knew an interesting fact, it was always about animals and usually something sexual.

Did you know that if Female Ferrets don't have sex when they go into heat they die?

I couldn't read enough books. Kane Chronicles, Percy Jackson, Spirit Animals, Red Queen, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, anything fictional, fantasy, and mystical.

Not to mention, reading said books had given me a non-existent romantic life as all of my standards had been lifted by Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Elijah Mikelson (basically all the Mikelsons minus Finn), Damon Salvatore, Alaric Saltzman, Enzo, Marcel, Newt, Minho, Gale, etc.

And then, there's my favorite app- Wattpad.

Sorry, I get it, it's a notorious fanfiction app, but still, that's why I read it. It's basically the only way for me to feel like an actual character in Harry Potter marrying Severus Snape or The Originals marrying Damon Salvatore.