Charlie

Davina P.O.V.

Carlisle and I headed back to the main house early in the morning, just in time to feed Care bear and Samuel. Niklaus was still asleep- he'd probably stayed up late reading as daddy and I hadn't been here to put him to bed.

Renesmee on the other hand, was sitting in the middle of the floor, Rose and Emmet standing over her while she played with twisted silverware.

Alice, Jasper, Esme, Marcel, Carlisle, and I settled down on the couch. "Where's Bree?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"She left early." Jasper said. "I think she's meeting Embry for a breakfast date."

I grinned.

"Jacob and Seth left early this morning as well." Rose informed me.

"Okay." I murmured, snuggling into Carlisle's side, Caroline drinking from her own bottle like a good girl. Samuel on the other hand was very insistent that I feed him. Mommy's boy.

"How late was Niklaus up?" Carlisle questioned Esme.

"Around midnight." Marcel answered. "He was engrossed in his book. We couldn't get him to go to bed any earlier than that."

Carlisle chuckled.

Renesmee hadn't been up long when Edward and Bella came in through the door. Renesmee chucked the spoon that she'd been holding in her right hand at the floor, creating a dent. Everyone but myself laughed. I merely smiled, put paid more attention to my own daughter who was playing with my long hair.

Bella was across the room in a thirty-second of a second to hold her and Bella was soon asking, "How long as she been up?" I could hear Edward in the kitchen putting together Renesmee's cup. She still had to be hand-fed.

"Just a few minutes. We would have called you soon. She's been asking for you- demanding might be a better description. Esme sacrificed her second-best silver service to keep the little monster entertained. We didn't want to. . . er, bother you."

I tried to hide my grin at her implications. Emmett's laughter was silent, sending vibrations throughout the entire house- which was impressive considering it's three almost four story height and quite long as well.

"We'll get your room set up right away." Bella said, obviously not speaking to Rose at the moment. "You'll like the cottage. It's magic. Thank you, Esme. So much. It's absolutely perfect."

Emmett laughed again- not silent. "So it's still standing? I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?"

I chuckled with amusement. Have I ever mentioned that Emmett was my favorite son?

I could hear Bella's teeth gritting but she didn't answer, deflecting instead, "Where're the wolves today?"

"Jacob took off this morning pretty early. Seth followed him out." Rosalie said, frowning slightly.

"What was he so upset about?" Edward questioned, coming back into the room. Renesmee was handed off to Rose to be fed.

"I don't know- or care. He was watching Nessie sleep, his mouth hanging open like the moron he is, and then he just jumped to his feet without any kind of trigger- that I noticed anyway- and stormed out. I was glad to be rid of him. The more time he spends here, the less chance there is that we'll ever get the smell out."

"Rose." Esme chided gently.

"Rose!" I chastised slightly angrily.

"I suppose it doesn't matter. We won't be here that much longer." Rose said.