The Fight, the Volturi, and the Telekinetic. Oh my!

Davina P.O.V.

They left early the next morning. They had been quiet, trying not to wake me up, but I had felt Carlisle's lips lingering on my own.

"I love you darling." He whispered and then he was as gone as the others.

I had paced through the entire house, making myself breakfast- ever since I had started living here they had the kitchen stocked with food for me- that I could barely touch.

I forced the eggs down, finding that once I started eating I really was hungry, drank a glass of apple juice, and then paced some more.

I finally got dressed in black jeans, a short sleeved black shirt with lace down the back, a black leather jacket that was studded with silver spikes. I pulled on my combat boots with the heels, black butterfly earrings with a matching bracelet. I put on my silver necklace that Rosalie had given me for my birthday.

I pulled my hair back in a ponytail, shoved a hotspot into my backpack along with my laptop, a couple of stakes, and put my trusty lucky lighter in my front pocket.

[The outfit in the middle and then the accessories on the right side]

Then, I left the house, moving silently towards where I knew they were going to be fighting

Carlisle P.O.V.

We waited in the spot that we had chosen. Rosalie stood on one side of me, Jasper on the other. Alice was next to Jasper, then Emmett, then Esme on the outside. Edward wasn't here, camping with Bella and Jacob to keep Bella out of the way, hopefully out of whoever's way this was.

I felt nauseous, leaving Davina in the house by herself. She had refused to go to La Push or camping with the others, wanting to be close by the battle, so she could know the outcome quickly. But still. . . if a vampire double-backed to the house. . .

Jasper could feel my anxiety, touching my shoulder just briefly to feel calm. "Mama will be okay." He murmured.

Right. Exactly.

The wolves were hidden, downwind so the vampires wouldn't see them coming. Or smell them. We could hear them as they ran through the forest towards us. They had tried no attempt at stealth, sounding like a herd of elephants as they trampled leaves, sticks, and kicked up rocks.

And then, they broke out of the trees, charging towards us. I charged forward with my family to meet them.

I hated killing. It reminded me of my father, it reminded me of my time with the Volturi, and it reminded me of my lovely alter ego- The Lord.

But this was for Davina. This was for Edward and Bella. And so, I would do what I had to do.

I punched out, knocking the charging vampires head off, shattering like glass. Emmett was having way to much fun, I could tell. I felt sick though. I inhaled deeply, expecting to smell vampires and werewolf, but there was another scent that shouldn't have been there.