Scars, Tattoos, and Fainting. Not Quite in That Order

Davina P.O.V.

I got dressed casually. It was a warmer day out so I put on a white tank top, black jeans, white laced up boots, and took my black purse. I also brought one of my blue and gray hoodies, but I didn't wear it because I didn't really need it.

I hopped on my motorcycle and headed for Jacob's place because I knew that was where the guys were going to meet before going back to Emily's for breakfast

Plus, Jared and I had a bet that one of us would make it back to Emily's faster and I had to use the motorcycle to my advantage of course.

I pulled up and I saw that four of the five boys were there. Jacob was the one missing. And then I saw Bella was storming over to them and I froze. Oh dear.

I now wished I hadn't worn the white boots as they were probably going to get mud on them. I should've worn the black. I quickly stopped the motorcycle, hurrying over to them.

Bella was already near them, talking angrily with them and I quickly ran over. "Bella!"

Something Bella said was making Paul laugh and I knew Bella was just going to piss him off.

That was when Bella reached her arm back and punched Paul across the face.

"Bella!" I yelled. "What the hell!"

Paul was shaking now, even as Sam went and put a hand out on his chest.

"Too late now." Embry teased.

"Bella, get back." Sam ordered, his eyes flicking to me, "Davina, back."

"I'm not the dog." I muttered, standing in front of Paul, "Paul, listen to me, it doesn't matter, all right. You just need to calm down."

"Paul! Calm down, now." Sam ordered, shooting a look between me and Paul, warning me to step back.

Spit was flying from Pauls' mouth.

"Paul please." I begged, stepping forward to put a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright."

It was too late, he transformed, his claws catching me, sending me sprawling into Jared.

"Ow." I muttered, sitting upright.

"Mom." Jared asked, frantically. Sam was holding Embry back from doing anything as Jake came running from the house, jumping over Bella and turning into a wolf too.

I jumped to my feet. "No! They can't fight!"

"Mom!" Jared said, holding me back. "You're bleeding. Calm down."

I blinked, taking in the claw marks that went down my arm. They were heavily bleeding and they hurt like hell. These were definitely going to scar.

I hissed. "Damn."

"I told you to get out of the way." Sam said angrily as Jake and Paul did a standoff.

"I thought-"

"No one can control Paul when he gets like that, no matter how much of a mother you are to him!"