Querida

It's Monday and your in the locker room getting ready for some Monday night raw. Your fighting Liv Morgan. You and Liv have quite a strong friendship so you both wish each other the best of luck. Even though you have to pretend you don't like each-other while your fighting. But whoever won you'd always go out together after to celebrate.

Your dressed wearing your tight blue shorts and your tank top that says "The Rollins". It was yours and Seth's team name and you would always try and wear something that would have that written on. You curled your hair and was just fixing it when you heard a knock on the door so you opened it to see your annoying older brother. "Hey Seth. Come in" you stated moving to the side so he could walk in. "Hey kiera, i got told to let you know you need to walk to the gorilla to get ready for your entrance after Liv. But also i wanted to wish you good luck" He stated grabbing your shoulder and moving to walk so you could talk and walk to the gorilla at the same time. "thanks Seth. I hope the team has something cool scripted for us or me soon as it's getting boring recently" You stated then arriving at the gorilla and you started stretching as Seth spoke. "yeah i hope so too. I can mention something to the script team." He stated when you then got a little bit distracted by a tall man with a black mullet looked down at you saying "good luck Querida" you wasn't sure who it was but you got a bit confused as 1. you didn't know who it was and 2. Querida means darling.

you stood up to hear Seth behind you shouting at the mystery person "Oi mysterio mind what your saying to my sister" he shouted. You was about to turn around and ask if it was Rey Mysterios son Dominik but you heard your music play so you had to start doing your sassy walk as "slow down" chase Atlantic remixed with a beat play.

you walked out walking up to some fans taking selfies and passing a little kid your tank top. So now you was wearing you blue shorts and blue crop top. You got the ring and you walked up the stairs standing outside the ropes doing your signature hair flip. As the crowd cheered you walked into the ring and winked at Liv getting ready for the fight. You heard the bell ring and you just stood in the corner waiting for Liv to run at you. Liv then ran at you and you jumped kicking her in the face then walking over to her pulling her up by her hair and punching her in the stomach. Whilst Liv was on the floor you did your hair flip then walking the ropes and standing on the top one doing a frog splash on Liv.

You hit your elbow doing that so ended up on the floor holding your elbow. So Liv then got up and kicked you in the face everyone cheered so she turned around smiling but whilst she did that you stood up and ran up to her pushing her into a corner. You then pulled her away pulling the Kimura lock on her shouting "TAP OUT B*TCH!" And Liv did exactly that. She tapped out so you stood up smiling as everyone cheered. You then started to walk out of the ring and began to leave as everyone cheered you out.