Fan and happiness

it was now around 3pm and i saw Alayah walk into the living room in her phone. I turned around as she looked up away from her phone and she saw me pulling a confused look. "Papa, who's she?" She ask and she looked almost as if she was annoyed i was here. But i shrug it off standing up smiling doing a little wave. "Hey i'm kiera. I'm Dominiks girlfriend." Alayah nods rolling her eyes then walking over to a lounge chair and sitting down. Instantly going on her phone.

i look at Dominik who's pinching the bridge of his nose and i just sit down leaning into Dominik. As i sit down Rey and Angie stand up. Angie smiles beginning to speak "i'm
going to begin making dinner, Tamales. Hijo don't worry i'll make you chicken strips. But you need to learn how to eat normal food. If not when your older your going to teach your kids-..." Dominik interrupts Angie lifting his arms and shouting "¡mamá! para, acabamos de juntarnos, por favor, para. No quiero que se asuste y me deje, ¿verdad? Ay dios mío!" Dominik sighs and Angie rolls her eyes walking to the kitchen then Rey heads off to his office to do an online interview.

i do an awkward chuckle at the fact i know what they was both saying, but they just didn't realise... I look over at Alayah and she seems me looking at her so she pulls a dirty look. I sigh and Dominik looks down at me then at Alayah who's giving me the evils. "Alayah..." Alayah looks at Dom rolling her eyes then smirking "Dominik, espero que sepas que esta novia tuya probablemente te esté utilizando. Probablemente solo sea una fan extrañamente obsesionada. Así que no seas tonto." Dom scoffs as he's pissed off with what she just said. And thought it was unbelievable. I bite my cheek. Wow. that's what she thought of me as? I'm literally a wrestler myself and i didn't even know Dom. I was enraged. Dom moves his arm away from me leaving forwards looking at Alayah. "ella no es una fan loca obsesionada en realidad. Entonces, ¿por qué no mantienes tu gran nariz fuera de mis asuntos y te vas a la mierda? Como ya no voy a escuchar tus tonterías. eres una perra total!" Alayah rolls her eyes and i chuckle a little at the fact she just got owned for being a total dick. But suddenly Angie then runs into the living room. "¡Hijo! Cuida tu idioma tu novia está aquí. Si no quieres que ella piense en ti como un hombre malhumorado, ¡detente!" And Dominik rolls his eyes grabbing my hand then standing up ,making me stand up, he looks over to Angie. "Vine aquí para pasar un buen rato. Supongo que no." He states and Angie sighs "hijo. i'm sorry.. Alayah leave your brother alone!" Dominik rolls his eyes again then walking upstairs to his room.

we get to his room and he walk in closing the door behind us. I let go of Dominiks hand and began snooping around as Dominik locks the door. I come across a picture of Dominik and Oscár from awhile ago.

I pick it up and smile turning around with it in my hands

I pick it up and smile turning around with it in my hands. "Aw look at little Dom with his Papá." Dom chuckles walking over and taking the picture out of my hands placing it down. "That picture is from when i was around 5 years old. Pap used to be my idol." I pull a confused look and looked up a Dominik. "used? what do you mean used?" I ask. I always thought that Óscar would forever be Doms idol. Not in the WWE storyline but still.

Dominik sighs looking down a bit at his feet. "Once i got around the age of 12 we didn't get along very well. As he was travelling a lot for wrestling or meet and greets. I never really spoke to him or when we did speak i didn't want to speak to him as it felt like he didn't care about me so i would tell him to leave me alone but it ended in arguments. It got worse when i was around 15. I would go months not talking to him. But obviously now i'm older and after i started wrestling we rekindled our relationship i guess. Bit ironic i hate him in the storyline" Dom states awkwardly chuckling at the end. As i heard Dom say that i felt really bad for him. I didn't know my biological dad but my step-father who i considered my dad me and him didn't get along that well as he didn't believe i could be a proper wrestler. So i guess i knew in a way how it felt.. not entirely but i felt a lot of empathy towards Dom.

i stayed silent for a little then thinking of what i could do to cheers Dom up and suddenly and idea came into my head. I smile at Dom then pulling out my phone and putting on some music. I smile at Dom "shall we dance kind sir?" Dom shakes his head chuckling. "no? if you don't want to dance i'll just dance by myself." I wrap my arms around myself and began to slow dance by myself and Dom laughs then walking over to me. "i will starting dying from cringe in a minute." He stated laughing then grabbing my arms and making them wrap around him. And he moves me close to him so we was hugging. "God what would i do with out you.." Don states placing his chin on my head but i look up and he looks down at me "I don't know Dom... perhaps not learn amazing dance skills." I state laughing and Dom also laughs a little then leaning down and pecking me on the lips.

God Dominik was something else. He just knew what's to do. He was an amazing boyfriend and i was a lucky girlfriend. I was flabbergasted at the fact he likes me. But what can i say my dance moves are pretty undeniably cool. I really like Dom. Like REALLY liked so all i can say is at the moment all i was feeling was Happiness.