Public

I'm in my locker room and I've gotten changed ready for my promo with the judgement day and my fight with charlotte

I'm in my locker room and I've gotten changed ready for my promo with the judgement day and my fight with charlotte. I've never worn jeans before in a fight but today I thought I would. I curled my hair just touching it up when triple h knocked on my door telling me I needed to walk to the gorilla as Charlotte was now finishing her speech about being the best smack down women champion. I walked to the gorilla just stretching a little then heading my music play so i began walking out the curtains

As soon as I walked out everyone was cheering. I loved the crowds reaction. I never really got a single boo. It was all cheers and i fed off that. I did my signature hair flip then walking into the ring and walking over to Charlotte grabbing the mic. "Hey Char. I like you yanno. You're nice. And Liv was very excited for this fight. But she's ill I'm afraid. But I'm glad I can talk to you. Because as much as I like you. You like yourself so much and so I think... wait how do I put this nicely..? Oh yes I think you are a bitch" the crowd cheers and I throw the mic on the floor running over to Charlotte pushing her onto the floor. A ref runs in the ring and the bell rings so the fight had started. I walk over to Charlotte on the floor and I stomp on her head laughing. Then I pull her up and put her over my shoulders jumping backwards then grabbing her leg and pinning her. "1..2..3!" The bell rings and I'm the winner. The fight lasted 2 minutes. Quickest match I've ever had. I stand up doing my hair flip and crowd cheers. But I then hear the judgement days music play. I knew it was happening obviously but I had to act confused and scared. So I walk over the ref shouting "what the hell? They wasn't supposed to come out!" As Charlotte leaves the ring.

Rhea, Dominik, Finn and Damien walk out smiling all holding microphones smiling. Their music stops and they all stand in the ring. I slowly start to walk backwards looking at them all. Rhea laughs and they all stop walking towards me stopping in the middle of the ring. "Don't worry sweetheart.. we just want to talk." I slowly nod my head and Damien moves his mic towards his mouth smiling "we feel bad for you. Yeah we set you up. But you have to understand that this is all because of your brother." I shake my head disagreeing shouting "go away you don't know what you are saying" They all laugh and Finn walks over to me holding the mic to mouth gesturing for me the say what I said again. "I said! Go away you don't know what your saying" They all laugh again as Finn then speaks "Rollins your brother isn't good for you.. he doesn't care about you. He just wants to win. That's it. If you wasn't a good wrestler he would've sent you on your bike." The crowd boos. As Dominik then steps forward "hey mamacita, I still like you. Not as much as I like Mami of course, but if any of us should know what a bad family member it's like it's me. I've been so much better with out my deadbeat dad. So.." Rhea looks at Dom smiling and then she walks closer to me "so we want you to join us. Be with the judgment day. We won't use you. Like your brother clearly is." I pull a confused look and the crowd boos as Seths music plays and he runs out of the gorilla the judgement day all team around dropping their mics getting ready for the fight. As Seth runs down I run to Rhea pushing her into the ropes and the Seth kicks Dom in the face and Damien and Finn all start to beat Seth up. Rhea then runs to me kicking me the stomach. They all stop as me and Seth are laying down on the floor. Dom then picks up a mic and walks over to me towering over me "think of this as a lesson of what you could be like if you join us. Think about it mamacita" Dom leans down kissing me in the cheek and all the judgment day leave the area with a chant of boos from the crowd.

—— after fight ——

Me and Seth have now both left the area and was standing in the hallway I was talking to Seth but he soon walks over to Becky to get her ready for her fight. Dominik then walks over to me smiling. "Hey mi amor. You okay?" He asks and I smile nodding "yeah I'm okay thank you.. you okay?" Dominik nods sorting his hair out then sighing "look after today a lot has happened and since we are now boyfriend and girlfriend.. I don't want to hide it you know.." I smiling looking up at him "honestly same but how can me let everyone know?" Dominik looks around and everyone was wearing they also was so he smirks a little then leaning in and kissing me on the lips. I kiss him back then pulling away. I look around and everyone is just starring. It was a awkward silence before everyone started clapping in the cringe way then walking over to us and asking us million questions at once. Dominik shouts shutting them up and so they shut up and he begins to speak "yes me and kiera are together she's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend. Okay?"