Smallest straw

Me and the judgment day walked out of the ring area into the gorilla. Once we got into the gorilla Rhea, Damien and Finn walked up to me. "Kiera you are so good at playing your heel character at the moment. But I have a bit of advice don't hold back. You seem like you're over thinking being mean. Don't they should know it's acting and you could always warn the people you're saying the stuff to before hand and ask if it's okay." Damien states and I smile nodding. "Aye, kiera you sure this is acting you seem like you hate your brother.." Finn jumps in saying in a joking tone. We all laugh back as Rhea walks close to me smiling "I can see why Dominik loves you. You're just something else. By aye I don't understand how he's pulled you. Between you and me he's not good enough for you Kiera" rhea says complimenting me and joking about Dominik not being good enough. And I smile chuckling then blowing a kiss at her. "God I know right, I really got the small straw didn't I" I jokingly said and we laugh. But I soon turn my head looking at Dominik who looks annoyed. I walk up to him and the rest of the judgement day look over at me walking to him and see his expression and I hear them whispering about how this seems like a private matter.

I place my hands on Dominiks shoulders and Dominik doesn't even look at me he's looking to the side with an angry look on his face. "Guapo..? Dom? What's up?" I ask then Dominik looks at me moving my hands off his shoulders and he starts to walk off. I stay still for a minute confused then following him. "Dominik. What's your problem." I say following Dominik and he shakes his head still walking "just leave me alone." Dominik says then walking into his locker room closing it and locking it, i sigh knocking on the door. He doesn't answer. So I knock again. He doesn't answer. I knock one last time and he doesn't answer. At this point I'm now pissed off as I don't now why he's mad and why he won't tell me. "Dominik Óscar Gutiérrez. Open this god damn door now!" I shout and everyone in the hallway goes silent. I turn a little bit to see the rest if the judgment day, colby, Becky and crew staring. Then suddenly Dominik opens to door. And I storm inside slamming it behind me. "Why are you pissed and why won't you tell me?" I ask and Dominik rolls his eyes tutting "why should you care? You don't care. You got the small straw remember." Dominik states talking about mine and Rheas little conversation. I do a little chuckle at how ridiculous Dominik sounds and Dominik just stares at me scrunching his brows. "Dominik that was a joke. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings but come on man lighten up a bit okay?" I say and Dominik nods sighing then sitting down on a chair looking down. "I guess I've been reading the hate comments too much and now I'm starting to believe it's true.. and Im not good enough for you. It makes sense though.. you are a beautiful, nice. All time perfect women and you're with me?.." Dominik rants and hearing him say that made me feel bad for him instantly. I didn't know they would get affected by this hate so much. It made my heart ache for him. I walked over to Dominik sitting down and pulled him  loser to me wrapping my arms around me. I felt Dominik have a little cry so i crouched down getting on his level then wiping his tears and kissing him in the cheek. "I love you. And I feel like the luckiest girl ever with you okay? There is no one else for me. No one. You are the only for me." I say looking into Dominiks eyes and he smiles to show its lightened his mood. Which make me smile. "God I'm a sensitive guy sometimes it's stupid" Dominik states chuckling "but I love you hermosa" He also says. I was about to speak but I stopped as I heard muttering right next to the door. So I walked over to the door opening it. And as I open it Damien, Finn and Rhea fall onto the floor. Which means they was ease dropping on our convo. So i laugh at them and Dominik stands up looking at the others who was awkwardly laying down looking up at us. "What on earth was you doing?" Dominik asks and Finn stands up smiling "we was ease-.." He stated to say but Rhea and Damien both stood up quickly and covered his mouth to stop him talking. "We all fell but it be at the same time you opened the door..." Damien states and Rhea nods. So me and Dom Looked at eachother raising a brow chuckling beached we didn't believe them. And obviously knew they was ease dropping. "Damn what a coincidence that is..." I say smiling and everyone nods. "Right now how do we all feel about going to Dominiks house?" Rhea says and we all nod and finn, Rhea and Damien shoot off before Dominik could say anything or disagree so I looked at Dominik raising a brow laughing "come on let's go, and don't kick off because if they get too much I'll just kick them out?" I tell Dom and he nods then putting his arm around me and we walk to my dressing room. He grabs my bags and we then head to his car so we could then go to his house.

SORRY THIS WAS A BIT RUSHED BUT I HAVE A QUESTION. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?  AND DO YOU HAVE AN SUGGESTIONS ON WHO I COULD WRITE A STORY ABOUT?   I WANNA TRY AND WRITE STUFF YOU GUYS WANNA READ!