announcements, hate and family fued

It was now later on and me and Dominik was at his house. Dominik was playing video games and i was scrolling through my phone. When i came across a post of a couple. This made me run over to Dominik smiling "Guapo we need to announce we are a legitimate couple." I say with a excited tone as i was buzzing to let EVERYONE know.

Dominik turned around smiling taking his phone out nodding "okayy we'll do it now."

Dominik post:

Kiera's post:

we posted our posts on our insta stories and not even 20 minutes later our phones started to blow up

we posted our posts on our insta stories and not even 20 minutes later our phones started to blow up. We was getting messages from other wrestlers asking if we was being for real. And we had fans blowing up our instagram saying how they could sense it or that they was shocked. It put a smile on my face about how supportive the fans was.

I looked over to Dominik who was staring at his phone. But he didn't look happy. I rested my head on his shoulder hugging him looking at his phone. And he was staring at hate comments. I sighed grabbing his phone. "Dominik don't listen to them. Whatever they say. It's not true." i stated moving back  and Dominik turned around sighing "they are all saying that i don't deserve you. I'm too ugly to be with a girl like you. Call me soft but it still hurts..." Dominik ranted and my heart instantly ached for him. As i reminder how getting hate comments was. They really messed with your head.. So i pulled Dominik closer to me and pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me. So i started to playing with his hair "te amo Dominik." i stated i felt him smile. And he moved his head up looking at me smiling "te amo Kiera." He stated and we both just smiled at each other. But we both then leaned in kissing each other. I placed my hands on his shoulders and he placed his hands on my cheeks.

Through out this whole kiss i was just thinking of how lucky i was. I have been with Dominik for over 2 months now and they have been the best 2 months ever really. We practically spent every second together. Most people thought we was just bestfriends. But obviously wasn't. We was more. I mean Dominik i think is my bestfriend. He's my boyfriend and bestfriend all in one and i couldn't be happier.

I stopped the kiss pulling away smiling at Dominik. I then sorted his hair out then kissing his forehead. Dominik smiled then kissing my cheek. I was tired so looked over at my phone grabbing it to check the time and it was now 11:30pm so i moved away from Dominik and began to get changed into my pyjamas. "Guapo are you wanting to go to sleep aswell?" I asked turning around as i put Dominiks hoodie on and a pair of my shorts. Dominik nodded then standing up and getting changed into some shorts and a tank top. Dominik then laid down on his bed getting under the covers looking at me smiling "Come here then.." He said gesturing with his hand for me to lay next to him.

i smiled jumping in his bed and lay down next to him. As a joke i turned away from him so he could see my back. But i soon felt Dominik pull my shoulder "oi don't do me like that." Dominik stated in an annoyed tone so i turned around facing him chuckling. Dominik then pulled me closer to him and he wrapped his arm around me. I nestled my head in his chest closing my eyes as Dominik started to play with my hair to help me sleep.

—— 1 week later ——

me and Dominik was at the WWE headquarters with the rest of the judgement day as we was talking about how i need to upbeat my heel turn. We was talking to triple H when i came up with the idea: "What if rhea goes after goes after becky. Then Dom, Finn and Damien goes after Seth. Then they have a whole fight thing in Raw. And i come running in telling them to stop and they listen to me and stop. Then i do something to both of them. Basically terrorise them like Dom does to Rey." i said just saying a rough idea she everyone nodded liking it so we decided we was going to do it. "i'll let becky and colby know." Triple H stated.

—— promo for heel turn ——

Dominik, Finn and Damien was fighting Seth in the ring whilst Rhea was fighting Becky next to the apron. It's been about 2 minutes and i then i suddenly ran through the gorilla with a mic. Some of the crowd chanted boos and some cheered. But i ran over to Rhea pulling her off becky "Rhea stop!" i shouted and the crowds cheered to that whilst Rhea pretended to look confused a shocked. Me and Rhea both then got inside the Ring and started pulling finn, damien and Dominik off Seth one at a time shouting "Stop! get off him!".

Eventually Finn, Damien, Dominik and Rhea was standing at the side looking at me confused. Becky then got inside the ring standing Seth up. They both stand at the other side of the ring and i'm studding in the middle of the ring. I stare at Seth and Becky and Seth puts his hand out gesturing for the mic. I slowly hand it over to him. "see...Rollins.. they aren't nice people. Especially your little boyfriend Dom. He doesn't deserve you at all. We are the nice ones... i am... i am glad to see you coming to your senses and you helped me your brother and becky your sister in-law..." seth said and the crowd cheered as i took the mic back smiling "thanks Seth... and yeah i agree i think i have came to my senses..." I say smiling then quickly walking backwards dropping the mic then running towards Seth jumping up and kicking him in the face. Then punching becky and knocking her down. I laugh picking the mic up again as the crowd boos. "i came to my senses by the fact i'm not letting you use me to win anymore...so...besa mis zapatos perra"