I love you

Me and Dominik was in the car and we was sitting in silence but I soon turned to face Dominik placing my hand in his shoulder. He turned his head looking at me and I just lean in kissing him. He kisses me back placing his hand on my cheek. I soon broke the kiss looking  at Dominik smiling "i love you Guapo" i state not think about what Dominik might say as i feel like he didn't need to say anything I just knew. As he did already tell me I guess when he was screaming at my dad.. but you know. Dominiks smile grew and he tucked my hair behind my ear kissing me on my forehead saying "I love you mi amor"

5th august

It's been 1 month since all of that happened I haven't spoke to dad since and I've only spoke to my um over the phone a couple of times. I was focusing on wrestling and Dominik. We spent most of our time together as per usual. But we was still a secret until tonight... It's smackdown and Dominiks going to reveal that there will be a new member of the judgment day... but that person is his girlfriend. And randomly after that my new music places and i come out of the gorilla holding hands with Dominik. And i'm wearing a judgment day shirt. Then we are also going to reveal on instagram that we are an actual couple off script. So i was very excited! Very excited!

—— time skip ——

I was at the arena in my dressing room, again I wasn't fighting but I needed to show I was part of the judgment day. So I put on the judgment day t-shirt and rippling it up and tying it up at the back to back it a crop top, I then but on some black ripped jeans, black doc martins. Then I did my hair and make up.

Hair: but with purple bandana on

Make up:

I left my dressing room and all the judgment day other than Dominik ,as he was in the ring talking about how there is a new member of the judgment day and it's his mystery girlfriend

I left my dressing room and all the judgment day other than Dominik ,as he was in the ring talking about how there is a new member of the judgment day and it's his mystery girlfriend. Anyway all the judgment day walk up to me smiling and clapping at my outfit. Rhea smiles at me putting her arm around me "I'm so glad I'm not the only girl now. And boys you will now also listen to Kiera in and out of the ring" rhea states, Finn and Damien instantly nod their head smiling. Then Finn starts to speak. "So have you got a new wrestling name? Other than Rollins?" Finn asks and I smile looking at them 3 "yes I have actually. My new wrestling name is Novia. I know it means girlfriend but I love it. And it's bit ironic as I'm join the judgment day as Dominks girlfriend" I say and the others all clap when I then feel arms wrap around my waste. It's Dominik I could tell by the tattoos I instantly smile the others do a fake gag. "Oh shut up you're just jealous" I say jokingly.

Me And the judgment day then began to just talk now and then 1 person would disappear to do a fight but eventually Finn, Damien and Rhea had done their fights and it was time for mine and Dominiks announcement. So we walked to the Gorilla. We was standing in the Gorilla and we decided we would add a little change to our entrance. Anyway my new entry song 'cherry bomb' started to play and Dominik walked out of the gorilla.

—— announcement ——

Dominik walks out smiling holding and mic and the crowd was silent in anticipation for who was going to walk out of the Gorilla. Dominik then turns to the side holding out a hand waiting for me to walk out. I walk out looking down quickly walking up to Dominik and taking his hand and looking up at the crowd. Most of the crowd cheered. But some shouted boos. I smirked walking over to the ring with Dominik. Once we got to the ring Dominik sat on her middle rope like he used to for rhea and made it easier for me to get in the ring. I got in the ring and i grabbed the mic that was in the corner of the ring for me. My music stopped and i began to speak as Dominik walked to me putting his arm around me "So... actually you know what-.. i let Dominik talk go on Guapo." I say and Dominik looks at me smiling then moving his arm away from me and began to walk around the ring "Thank you Mi amor... So! yes this is what you think it is... she is my girlfriend. So you will all respect her! And for her name you do not address her as Rollins... you address her as Novia..!" the crowd boos and i smirk moving the mic to my mouth "Novia is my name! nothing else... And for you Seth rollins who i called my 'brother' this is nothing against you. My love for Dominik is just so strong. Oh but there is something... i'm glad i'm not in your team anymore because you're a selfish bitch" I say and Dominik laughs as the crowd cheers. And i then walk to Dominik and lean kissing him on the cheek. We both then throw the mic on the floor and walk out of the ring and head to the gorilla.

—— end of announcement ——

me and Dominik was in the gorilla and we smiled at each other excitedly "god that was so fun! now all we have to do is announce that we are an actual couple! and that means i won't have to hide that you are my girlfriend ever!" Dominik says kissing my cheek and i nod my head agreeing smiling at him. I don't think i've ever been so happy. I'm with an amazing guy who i love and we don't have to keep it a secret. Everyone will know that he is mine. And i'm his..