Novia

i've been in the arena for about 1 hour pacing back and forwards in my locker room thinking about Dominik. Fuck. Fuck. "Fuck!" i shout in annoyance. I drop down on the floor leaning on the wall with my legs up and my head leaning on my knees. I felt so bad. But also mad. Yes Damien had his arm around me but it's because he had his arm around Rhea. Damien was comforting me.

Everything was perfect. It felt perfect. And we were perfect and now everything has been fucked up because... i don't know! I began to start crying into my knees. i was so upset... i didn't want to loose him you know. Not that he was necessarily mine but he felt like he was. We was texting everyday and we went out a few times. He felt like he was mine. All this just made me cry even more.

we was fine this morning he was in my hotel room with me and we was fine. Perfectly fine. How quick time changes baffles me. I moved my head up whiling my tears away not realising my mascara had left tear marks. And i left my locker room looking down to feel me accidentally walk into someone. I instantly turned around looking at the person "i'm sorry!" But it was Dominik he paused for a minute and so do i. We was practically staring at each-other but he then walks closer "have you been crying? what's wrong?" he says in a worried tone. But i just laugh "i.. um yeah. I've been crying. Over you." i say still laughing as i seem so crazy. But it soon turns into a sob again  "i've been crying...over you.. we was fine this morning. You was in my hotel room..." Dominik looks around at the people around listening so he grabs my head a takes me to his locker room. He shuts the door behind him and instantly wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug. I'm still crying.. god it's so pathetic

"hey.. it's okay.. u don't know what was happened in a matter of 5 hours but i'm sorry. We was both upset. But it's okay. It's gunna be okay. We are going to be okay.." Hearing him say that warmed my heart up and chuckle a little bit. "i saw you get pissed when damien hugged me and put his arm around me.. But he did that because you blanked me when i was in the car and u walked to Rhea. But then i saw your arm around Rhea when we got out of the car. So i got jealous.. and worried you didn't like me anymore." i stated sighing still hugging Dominik but he soon ends the hug sighing "i didn't go in the car with you this morning and i blanked you because i don't know i got the vibe you wouldn't want to ever be my girlfriend. So i went into Rhea car to ask for advice on how to know if someone is genuinely interested. And then i saw u hugging Damien so i got pissed. I'm sorry" Dominik stated looking down at him and i just smile at him. "i would happily be your girlfriend now Dom." Dominik's eyes widened and he smiled "wait really?..." i nod and he smiles giving me a quick peck. "well... Kiera Lopez... will you be my novia?" I smile kissing him on lips breaking the kiss after a few seconds. "yes! yes i would"

sorry it's short people i don't like them being mad and i wanted them to be together so yeah! i will try and write another chapter today for the fight !