Boyfriend and Girlfriend?

it's the next day and my alarm wakes me up. It's 7am. God why do i have to get up so early? i groan turning my alarm off still lying on my bed then hearing a knock at my door. i sigh moving my head up a bit "ITS SO EARLY PISS OFF" i shout but i then heard another knock so i roll my eyes slowly getting up and walking to the door "im coming arse-whole" I open the door to see Dominik there holding a coffee from starbucks chuckling "i know you just woke up but i woke up early to go on a run and i decided to buy you coffee. Sorry for making you angry.." I sigh smiling letting come in my room. He walks in closing the door behind him. I take the coffee from him sipping it and sitting down in the edge of my bed taping the space next to me gesturing for him to sit

Dominik sits down next to me moving my head by my chin to face him. Then moving his hand to my cheek pulling me for a kiss. I kiss him back then breaking the kiss after a few seconds pushing him down so he was laying down and lay down next to him resting my arm, leg and head on his chest as he places his hand on my thigh "You know we act like boyfriend and girlfriend right?" I say waiting for Dominic's reply. I wasn't sure if he was going to be annoyed, act surprised or what. "Yeah i know.. But i still think we should be like how we are now until we both are definitely ready... and i'd say also when we are ready to tell people that we are together or whatever..." He says doing a little sigh at the end. I didn't know why but i wasn't going to question him on it. I just nodded my head agreeing then hearing a knock at the door. I roll my eyes walking to the door and opening it slightly and i see damien. He tilts his head to the side looking confused "you busy or something you seem like your hiding something or someone. Is Dominik in there?" He asks chuckling. And i didn't know how to get out of this but i just open my door fully and Damien sees Dominik laying down.

"Dominik is here actually.... but we are... just taking about today." I say letting damien in and walking infront of him and gesturing for him to shut the door. As i'm walking i here damien shout "woah woah! jeez are u sure? Cus you have only a baggy shirt on and some underwear oh my god... give a warning" He said making it even more dramatic and turning around. But i had completely forgot that all i had put on so i run to my luggage grabbing some comfy shorts putting them on. "You can turn around now damien..." I say looking over at Dominik who's sitting up rubbing his hand on his forehead. Damien then walks over and points at a space next to Dominik and tells me to sit. I sit down next to him and now me and Dominik are just sitting there looking at Damien.

"So what's actually happening between you to? Like ACTUALLY" I look over at Dominik and he's just looking down so i start to speak "we are just frie-..." I cut off by dominik quickly saying "we are dating" My head instantly turns to Dominik and he slowly just looks at me but both of our heads turn as we hear Damien clapping "i knew it. I knew there was something going on between you to. Wait so them hickeys and lipstick marks wasn't fake?! BAHAH" He laughs shaking his head then seeing are hickeys now "and you have knew ones... wait how come you kept it a secret?" He saying crossing his arms and sort my hair out sighing beginning to reply. "well we haven't been dating for long. And obviously we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. But we wanted everything to be good so we wanted to keep a secret... and we still sort of do so would it be okay if you kept this to yourself?" i ask looking at Damien whose nodding his head "yeah i'll keep it a secret. Wait but why aren't you boyfriend and girlfriend?" He ask tilting his head. I look at Dominik to answer and he rolls his eyes looking up at Damien. "Well because we didn't want to rush into things okay? now leave us alone." Dominik says in an annoyed tone. I had no clue why he was annoyed but he was. So i walked Damien out of the room closing the door behind me looking at Dominik that seems pissed. "Guapo why are you annoyed..?" i say walking over toward Dominik sitting infront of him. Dominik sighs then looking at me "i don't really know.. i guess i was a bit bummed i told him we was dating. I don't know why i told him. And it was also annoying having to explain to him that we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend..." I look down then back at Dominik smiling a little and kissing him in the cheek. "Damien won't tell anyone. I'm sure. And just think he can be an extra pair of eyes for us if either of us seem to like i don't know flirt with someone else"

Dominik nods his head smiling then pulling me onto his lap. "eres increíble querida" I smiling as Dominik says that tucking hair behind my ear and he leans in to kiss me. I smile whilst kissing him back.