Dont flatter yourself

Susie walks over to Dominik and me clapping. "well done guys, this was better than i expected i didn't have to do any retakes. And Dominik good idea for adding in the kiss on the cheek. Now you guys go get get changed i put outfits in your locker rooms. Be ready in about 1 hour so we can film our other skit." she says walking away.

i then look at Dominik smiling. He decided to kiss me on the cheek? does he like me ? Nah don't be stupid. Dominik smiles at me. "Your cheeks are soft. And sorry for adding in that kiss on the cheek. I just thought it would be good for the promo". He stated then beginning to walk off. "It's okay!" i shouted as he walked off. I then began walking to the locker room smiling to myself. "he thinks my cheeks are soft..." i said whispering to myself.

i arrived at my locker room and i close the door locking it to see a beautiful dress and white heels laid out. I was instantly excited to put this out fit on. I never denied a chance to dress up. So i began to get changed. Once i was dressed i look at myself then deciding to take a picture and put it on my instagram and put a caption off "date with a mysterio man🤫?"

 Once i was dressed i look at myself then deciding to take a picture and put it on my instagram and put a caption off "date with a mysterio man🤫?"

It's been about 15 minutes after i posted and my phone was blowing up with comments such as:

"Dominik?!"
"Mami isn't going to be happy"
"Dominik betraying the judgment day?"

i thought it was a good promo and i liked everyone's reactions but i soon saw a phone call from Seth. Damn. i answer the phone and Seth ISNT happy.

—— call ——-
kiera: "hello?"
seth: "Why the hell are you going on a date with Dominik?"
kiera: "i'm not idiot. It's scripted."
seth: "Oh that's good. But if this turns into a REAL thing. I will NOT be happy."
kiera: "omg bro it's not going to. Just because he's an attractive man it doesn't mean i'm going to actually date him"
seth: "don't call him attractive mate. Right i'm gunna have to go becky's calling me"
kiera: "Yeah yeah. Bye love you"
seth: "hate you"

—— end call ——

i sigh turning my phone off then standing up and sorting your dress out. I then walk over the door and open it so you could then wait for Dominik but he's already staying there waiting. Damn he looks good. He's wearing black ripped jeans, a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up so you see his tattoos and chain. But also he's wearing a cross necklace. God he looks HOT.

——- dominik pov ———

I'm outside in the hallway waiting for Kiera. But i'm almost annoyed this fake date it going to get ruined. Kiera seems so nice... and i just want to get to know her. Omg i sound crazy. This is a quick silly fake thing. I need to pull it together. As i'm leaning on the wall i notice she walks out of the locker room. And wow. She looks gorgeous. She's only wearing a simple blue dress but she looks stunning. I try not to stare but i notice she's kind of admiring what i'm wearing and walk over to her smirking a little. "lost?"

——- back to kiera -——
"lost?" i hear dominik ask in a sarky way and i look up to him confused. "what?..." i ask raising a brow. And he chuckles shaking his head "you look lost staring at me" i then cross my arms chucking rolling my eyes to try and act like he didn't just notice me staring! "don't flatter yourself big man" i said winking at him walking off. I then hit my forehead thinking of how cringe that just was. As i'm thinking of embarrassing what i just did was i felt an arm go around my shoulder and i turn to see Rhea Ripley my old friend. We became really close when i first joined the wwe but we sort off drifted apart after being with the wwe for a year. We never had an argument we just drifted. "So KR you ready for be to beat the crap out of you?" she said chuckling. KR was the nickname she gave me. I did like it but it was sort of a nickname gave to me when we first met.

i turned around and looked at her laughing nodding my head "i guess so, as long as you don't pull my hair out i'm fine with it" i say smiling and i was about to ask what she was going to do to me but it was too late a susie was hushing us out into the cars so we could get to the restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant and i was nervous. I had to pretend to be on a happy date with dominik knowing i'm going to get beaten up. I sound ridiculous as i do wrestling but still. I walked to the entry and me and dominik had to start out script.

——- skit -——

me and Dominik walk into the restaurant linking arms and we walk over to our table and he pulls out a chair for me so i sit down. "Dominik i'm glad you asked me out on this date. I've seen you around and i thought you was very attractive and nice in some ways other then when you was with The judgement day... But anyway" you say smiling and chuckling as Dominik puts his hand on mine smiling. "i really like you Kiera. You don't understand. I'm just worried about telling Mami-... i mean Rhea yanno" He says sighing but you just hold his hand properly and place your hand on his cheek.

——— time skip i'm skit ———

me and Dominik finished our food and he had payed like a gentlemen and we stood up and began to walk out when he pulls me closer to him by my waist and smiled then kissing me. I kiss him back but he soon pulls away and says "do you wanna know what else you can kiss?" he says smiling then loving away as suddenly Rhea Ripley runs shouting "MY FIST!" and she runs into pushing me to the ground and pretending to punch me. Then standing up and kicking me in the stomach. Dominik then walks over and leans over doing a fake mocking cry as Rhea picks me up by my hair so i can look and Dominik. "It's a shame that all of this was a set up right? i was beginning to like you. Now tell your brother Rollins that he can sort this out on Monday Night Raw. Bye bye Mamacita. Now come on Mami let's go before we get kicked out" He says putting his arm around rhea leaving.

——— end of skit ———