Party

everyone had finished their fights and we all decided to go out to a restaurant for some food.

I was sitting next to Dominik then finn was sat the other side of me, charlotte was sat the other side of Dominik. And opposite is was damien, rhea, becky and Seth.

"So when did you guys get together?" Becky asked smiling. I look at Dominik chuckling a little and i spoke up to reply "Well we started dating i would say maybe a week ago and we made it official today. Yes i seems really soon. But i don't know. This is different" Every smiles and Dominik puts his arm around me but Seth then piped up leaning forwards. "you know i didn't really like any of you. But you guys aren't that bad really. But still Dominik if a single tear falls out of her eye or u stress her out if even make her upset. We are gunna her a problem." Seth then leaned back putting his arm around becky. "colby shut up." I said chucking a napkin at him rolling my eyes.

Dominik nodded his head at Seth though then looking at me smiling and then looking back at Seth. "i have good intentions and want to make Kiera happy. So colby i don't think there will be any problems" Dominik states and I smile resting my head on Dominik shoulder. Seth rolls his eyes doing a fake gag.

After that we all just started to talk about wwe, embarrassing stories and just general life. It was around 11pm now and we had all the left the restaurant and was back in rheas hotel room just chilling other than Charlotte, she was tired so she went back to her room. I was sitting next Dominik on a little sofa and he had his arm around me. Becky and Seth was sitting on Rheas bed then the others where just chilling sitting in the floor.

Me and Dom was just laughing and taking away when Finn suddenly threw something at Dominik. "I'm bored. We should all do something." Finn states and everyone nodded leaning forward then thinking of something we could do. "Call me a child but what about never have i ever? But if we have done something we take a shot of something." Everyone agrees then Rhea pulls out a few bottle of alcohol she brung with her and then gave everyone a plastic red cup. We then all sat in circle on the floor and we began the game.

Rhea started it off "never have I ever had a fake ID" Me, Damien and Becky pour the equivalent of a shit in our cups then drinking it. Everyone laughed and Seth then leaned forwards shocked. "Wait Kiera you've had a fake ID?" I laugh nodding my head. "Yes I did. I got one just before I moved to Spain. Why do you think I was always at my friend sophias. We was out getting smashed all the time" Seth shook his head then backing up. And Damien then had his go. "Never have I ever sent a risky photo or text to the wrong person" I looked around to see who would drink. Then Rhea laughed "come on Dom drink up" Dominik sighs and practically everyone laughs and gasps. "Right let me explain. Right it was like about over 1 year ago. And I was dating someone called Rhea and I had no idea Demi's real name at that point was Demi so her name was put down as Rhea. and I sent a photo... forgetting I had Demis phone number. And I accidentally sent it to her.. the worst part is I didn't really know Demi" Everyone laughs including me. "You plonker oh my god" Dom shakes in head then grabbing the bottle and just taking a sip out of it.

We did a few more rounds and people began to get even more drunk. And it was Finns turn. "Um.. never have I ever slept with someone in this room. And if it's you Becky and Seth I'm on about before being together" I grab the bottle taking a sip and so does Dominik. Then Rhea grabs the bottle taking a sip. Everyone looks around and Rhea laughs "only joking I just wanted a sip..." People laugh then turning at me and Dom, "you guys officially got together today! Scandalous.. wait when?" Me and Dom laugh and Dom replies "well the day after our little promo when I had the hickeys.. we had a little make out sesh but after that me and Kiera went on a date and um yeah. I'm not gunna explain this" Seth then fake gags again and starts shouting random stuff "I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MY SISTERS SEX LIFE THANK YOU!" Everyone laughs and we kind of started to get bored of the game. And we just started to drink. But then Rhea pulled out a bag a weed. "Wanna make this gathering more like a party?" Everyone was very eager so we rolled joints and started to smoke.

After about 30 minutes we was all stoned and drunk. We had music and everyone was at this point just dancing and laughing. But me and Dom was sitting on the sofa having a cheeky make out sesh. I was sitting on his lap and his hands was on my waist. We both pull away and just look at eachother smiling. We was so high. Mostly drunk.

Eventually everyone passed out (asleep). Rhea was on the floor lying on Damien, Finn was just on the floor, seths me Becky on asleep on the bed and me and Dom was asleep in the sofa. God we was gunna regret this in the morning.