Jealousy

it's around 11am and i was getting ready to head to the arena as Triple H and Susie wanted to speak to me, seth and the judgment day about promos.

I had put on a cute comfy outfit

with a pair of white airforces. I didn't bother with my hair i just brushed it. And make up i just put on some mascara and lip gloss. I was now ready i left my room and began to walk out of the hotel to the car who was picking some people up. I got into the car. Ha so was the first person. Maybe i was early? So i just went on my phone. But about 3 minutes later Damien got in the car sitting in the front. "Are we waiting for anyone else?" I ask leaning forwards so Damien can hear. "Yeah, Dominik i told him our car was gunna be here at 11:20." I smile nodding keeping the door next to me open so Dominik can just jump in as he's late.

after about 5 minutes i saw Dominik and i was smiling. He then he looked at me in the car and then at Rhea and just walked over to Rhea and hit in her car. He didn't even smile at me? weird... and i won't lie i got annoyed some might even say jealous? Anyway i shut the door and Damien looks back sighing "Dom you're la-.. where's Dominik?" He asks and just put my head down replying "Just drive. We are gunna be late.." Damien nodded and told the driver to head to the arena. The whole car drive i was just wondering why he was acting weird and the fact he went to Rheas car.. God why was i jealous over his friend. It's pathetic. But.. it almost made me think he didn't like me anymore. And that fucking sucked. I began to feel my eyes to tear up but i just shook the sadness away and smiled putting in some music and me a Damien basically started to have a carpool karaoke moment.

we arrived at the arena and i was just getting ready to act fine but Damien opened my door for me. I smiled getting out and i was about to start walking inside the arena but Damien stopped me. "You okay? u seemed down in the car." I sigh looking up Damien "well i saw Dominik and i smiled at him waiting for him to get in the car. And he didn't smile at me at all. He looked at me but blanked me and walked over to Rhea getting in the car with her. I don't know it was just weird and i guess i got jealous." Damien leans down hugging me and i hug him back. I knew Damien was really tall and hugs form tall people were good. But god Damien was an amazing hugger and it just made me feel better. I was so lucky to have him as a friend.

Damien ends the hug looking at me smiling "i'm sure it's nothing okay? Maybe he was trying to get into the spirit of disliking you for tonight?" He says as i nod looking around and i see Dominik practically staring at us and once he saw me looking at him he rolled his eyes beginning to walk but he walked up to Rhea putting his arm around her as they walked into the arena. Damien saw and placed his arm on my shoulder and began to talk to me about how Rhea and Dominik are just really close and how they normally put their arms around each other. I mean it did help a little but he was still being weird with me and a little part of me was still jealous.

we walked into the arena and everyone was there waiting for us in the hallway. As we walked in Finn walked over to us smiling "the funniest thing happened. Kiera your brother when he walked in fell flat on his face." I started laughing as finn looked like he was going to piss himself. Finn was something else. He was so sweet and funny. He acted as if he was a child. But we all loved him. Damien still had his arm around me and i looked forward and Dominik looked pissed so i looked at Damien and whispered "Dom is looking like he wants to kill both of us right now.." Damien looks at Dominik then moving his arm away.

we walked over to the rest of the people and Triple H began to talk. "so me and susie thought the judgement day could start doing what they did to Dominik. And like torment her and try and get her to join the judgment day. So tonight when Kiera is fighting charlotte we will have it that you win kiera by a pin. And then the judgment day all come in and start talking to you about joining. But while there doing that Seth comes out and there's an argument and it ends in a fight. But it ends with Dominik giving kiera a kiss on the cheek and telling her that she should consider this as a lesson of what she could be like if she joined." We all nod but Dominik buts in and says "I don't really want to kiss her on the cheek. So could i just call her mamacita?" Triple H nods agreeing and everyone begins to walk off and Dominik storms off away from everyone and i follow him.

"Dom... Dominik!" He turns around and he looks pissed still "what?!" He shouts and i just pause looking at him. He's not okay. Something wrong.. "what's wrong?" I ask placing my hand on his shoulder. Dominik looks at his shoulder and moves his hand off. "Just leave me alone kiera... Please?" He says in a broken tone with teary eyes and walks off. I didn't follow i just stayed still. Was he upset? What did i do? wait was it because of Damien? fuck.