Damien knows

Thursday 4pm

It's the next day and Dominik went home yesterday at around Noon. And after he left all i could think about was Tuesday night. So much happened but it was all good. Dominik made me happy and i felt safe and protected in a way with him. And he could never fail to make me laugh. Never. Or smile. My cheeks hurts so much from smiling so much. There's just something about him that made me feel like i was the only person in the world who had his attention...

i was chilling in my room when i get a call from Triple H. And i instantly new it would be something about me fighting soon or a new promo. I picked my phone up and answered.

—— call ——

triple H: Hey rollins how are you?
kiera: i'm okay thank you, how are you?

Triple H: i'm good, i was wondering are you busy Saturday?

kiera: um no why?

Triple H: Well Liv Morgan is ill so we need someone to fight Zelina Vega. Would you be down?

kiera: Um yeah sure. Wait is this smack down? In Houston?

Triple H: um yeah.. don't worry we'll pay for your flight you can fly on my private jet with the other who will be fighting on Smackdown.

kiera: yeah okay, well who else is fighting?

Triple H: Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair.
Dominik Mysterio Vs Rey mysterio
Seth Rollins Vs Damien Priest
AJ styles Vs Finn Balor

kiera: oh my brother is gunna be there. Okay sounds like a deal so i'm guessing we'll be flying tomorrow?

Triple H: yes also because you are now going to be fighting we could finally do something with the judgment day, you and seth. I'll see you on saturday. Also the flight is at 7pm so no rush in the morning.

kiera: yeah okay see you saturday

—— end of call ——

i hang up then standing up and going through my closet beginning to pack a bag for Saturday. I just want to get things ready so i can chill all day tomorrow.

Friday 4:30pm.

I'm sitting in my living room on my sofa waiting for my driver to come pick me up to take me to airport and i stand up walking to the front door waking out of it and living the door behind me. I was getting worried that i was going to be late. I was about to ring my driver when u see him arrive so i instantly run to the car jumping in the car and telling him to drive. I was sitting on my phone the howl car journey when i had realised i hadn't told anyone i was fight. Hopefully Triple H told them.

i arrive at the airport and i've checked in. I start to walk over to the private jet. As i walk inside the jet everyone pauses and looks at me tilting their heads. Other than Dominik, he looks up noticing me and smiles. I smile then placing my bag down. "hey i'm filling in for Liv as she's ill so charlotte you'll be fight me. And Judgement day apparently we have a promo to do. I don't know what though also Seth you involved in this promo" I say this and everyone is silent and confused and was just staring at me. So instead of standing there awkwardly i walk to some free seats and i sit down on the seat closer to the aisle. Everyone begins to talk again behind me. Seth and becky are flirting of course. Charlotte is talking to Rhea. Then fin and Damien are joking around.
%
I feel a tap on my shoulder and i see Dominik smiling. He climbs over me and sits down. I see he wearing a hoodie with it covering his neck. He stands up again to see if anyone was looking over at you guys and no one was so he sits down gives me and quick peck on the lips. "Hello Amor. Call me corny but i've missed your face." I do a little giggle nudging him a little smiling "i'm just amazing what can i say." Dominik laughs then slowly moving his hoodie away from him neck and i see all his hickeys. They look more intense than before. My eyes widen then realising i have nothing covering my neck. "fuck... i haven't covered mine.."Dominik shakes his head moving my hair over my shoulders so it practically covers my neck. "Don't worry about it. We just need to cover them up for tomorrow so i'm extra glad you're here as i was just going to stick a bandana on as i had no clue what to do." I laugh at him shaking my head "Oh Dom.."

Dominik rolls his eyes then yawning "I'm so tired..." I look back to see everyone taking and distracted so I think it shouldn't be a problem if he rested his head on my shoulder. Right? "Um everyone seems busy so you can rest on my shoulder if you want so you can go to sleep?" Dominik leans over and kisses me on the cheek then resting his head on my shoulder.

It's been about 40 minutes and Dominik was fast asleep. I was watching a film when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn my head to see Damien towering over me. "so what the deal with you two?" My eyes widen then looking at Dominik and back at Damien. "Nothing.. we are just friends..." Damien chuckles saying "yeah yeah" He chuckles again walking away

—— time skip ——

We eventually arrived at the airport and Dominik woke up pulling his hoodie up. And I covered my neck with my hair. We both stood up and we all grabbed our bags leaving the jet so we could head to the hotel.

Once we arrived at the hotel we checked in and I instantly ran to my hotel room. I was so tired I couldn't wait to go to sleep. So once i got to my room I ran in closing the door behind me, taking my shoes off and getting changed into just a baggy t-shirt. I put my bun in a messy bun then running to my bed and falling asleep.