Happiness

I was filled with so much happiness. So much that I couldn't even handle it. He had proposed to me. I cousins believe me. I loved him so much. He was my forever and I never wanted to leave him. With out him I would never be myself. He made me a better and happier person. I couldn't thank him enough for everything he did. After the proposal me and Dominik came up with an idea to let everyone know. We would post something on insta.

My post:

Caption:  Today @dominik_35 made my life even better

Caption: Today @dominik_35 made my life even better. He has done nothing but made me feel like the only person in the world for him, And today he proved that even more. I love you Guapo. Forever. ❤️

Dominiks post

Caption: Mi Vida

Caption: Mi Vida. ❤️ You've made me the luckiest man ever by showing me what love feels like and giving me the proper happiness I've always thought I would never get. And you made me even luckier by just say my yes. I love you Mi esposa.

We both posted our instagram posts and our phones blew up in a matter of seconds. With comments from fellow wrestlers, friends. And fans. Everyone was so happy and so was i. I'm going to marry Dominik!

I put my phone back down and looked over at Dominik who looked mesmerised by me and it just out a massive smile on my face and i leaned over to him hugging him and then kissing him. But suddenly I got a phone call. I ended the kiss giving him a quick peck then grabbing my phone. To see colby was calling me.

- call -

CONGRATS DUDE OH MY GOD.

Jesus Colby are you trying to burst my ear drums.

Sorry sorry! I'm just so fucking happy for you. You actually said yes oh my god. Man I never thought you would marry someone.

Well I want to. But thank you bro

Man well it's late for me right now so I'm going to go to bed. But con fucking gratuitous mate. Love ya

Thank you. Good night love ya.

- end of call -

I hung up and out my phone down then looked at Dominik who was just smiling at me. "What?" I said and he just shook his head "nothing. I'm just admiring my future wife." He said and I got butterflies. Even know we had been together for quite awhile I still get those butterflies you get when you get when you first get with someone.

— time skip —

Me and Dominik are now back from our amazing trip from Singapore and I don't think a smile has left either of our faces once. We was both just so happy. We are at home just chilling. I was wearing one of Dominik's hoodies and his joggers and I was lying on the couch watching '500 days of summer' on Disney+ when Dominik walked in wearing some joggers and a vest, showing off his tattoos. "Hey" I said and he smiled lifting my legs up and sitting down put my legs on his lap. "Hey" he said in return then facing the television and began to watch the movie with me.

(HEY SORRY ITS SHORT. AND IM SO SORRY ITS TOOK MY AGES TO POST SOMETHING AGAIN. IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH WORK AND TRIPS. BUR ILL BE ACTIVE AGAIN I PROMISE)