familia confession

Sunday 11am

Someone's phone rung and it woke everyone up. All you could hear was groaning coming from practically everyone. I slowly opened my eyes and I could see empty bottles of alcohol on the floor and used joints. "What the fuck did we get up to last night." I feel Dominik move his arms to rub his eyes and he just sighs. I sit up looking around and Becky sits up rubbing her head "fuck knows. But my head is pounding" I slowly begin stand up but Dominik then grabs me into a hug back on the sofa "no stop stay lying down with me" I chuckle a little bit then sighing "Guapo I need to clean.." I groan standing up then picking up the bottles. And gradually people then help to tidy up. We all finished tidying up and all gradually started to leave Rheas room so she could pack for the flight today. And we all needed to pack as well.

Me and Dom was walking down the hallway holding hands. Once we arrived at my hotel room Dom gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips then walking off to his hotel room.  I walked into my room and packed all my stuff then chilling on m6bed until it was time to leave .

—— time skip to back at airport ——

We was back at home. Me and Dom lived in the same city so we got on the same plane. We both fell sleep on each other. I was about to call cab to go home until Dominik stopped me "you know as my girlfriend I feel like we should um tell my familia... and I kinda want to spend time with you. So.. how about you come stay at my parents place with me tonight?..only if you want to of course" I smile at Dominik agreeing "yes of course I would." Dominik smiles so we then walk out to the car park where Dominik had his car parked. I thought it was stupid he had left his car there all weekend but he didn't seem to care so I didn't say anything. We got into the Dom's car and we then headed to his parents house. I was nervous of course. We just made things official and was now telling everyone so of course i was nervous.

we arrived at his parents house and god it was massive. It didn't surprise me as Dominiks dad was Rey. Rey mysterio. Dominik parked the car in the drive way and got out the car and i then got out of the car and we then walked to the front door. We arrived at the front door and my heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what they was gunna think? they might all hate me for all i know. Dominik ring the door bell and within not even 30 seconds Angie answered the door. She smiled giving Dominik a hug and then greeting us inside. Angie then walked us to the living room and we both sat down but i was sort of just looking around mesmerised by the quality of this house. It was beautiful.

Angie called down and Rey and he walked down stairs to the living room "Domingo, hijo mío. ¿Cómo estás? No he sabido nada de ti en todo el fin de semana. Será mejor que no hagas nada estúpido." he pauses seeing the back of my head then walking to the other side of the sofa. "oh kiera! it's you hello? what brings you here?" He smiles sitting down on a lounge chair opposite us. "oh um Dom invited me. I hope it's okay.." Rey scuffs nodding his head "of course. Your more than welcome here. Dom knows he's all ways allowed to bring some friend over." I nod awkwardly chucking at the word friends but Dom also chuckles then putting his arm around me "well padre she's actually my girlfriend.." Dom smiles awkwardly and Reys eye widen. "hijo! ella es tu novia?!" Dominik nods and suddenly angie comes running in "girlfriend? did i here girlfriend?" Rey nods walking up to Angie. "yes you did mi amor, This is Doms girlfriend kiera. She also does wrestling in the wwe as you saw her on the tele a few times".

Angie nodded smiling "yes, that's where i thought i recognised you from. Well it's a pleasure to meet you. And if you ever need help putting Dominik straight let me know. Between us i know he can be a handful. Most Gutiérrez men are" Me and Angie shared a laugh and i was beginning to feel very welcome. His mum was super kind and his dad of course amazing. Óscar was always the nicest. But the only person i was worried about meeting was his sister. I had never met her before and she was young ish so she might be really judgemental. I was having a good time and saw no sign of his sister so i didn't worry about it too much.

Me, Dominik, Angie and Óscar (rey) was just sitting in the living room talking and joking around. I was having a good time. i was so glad Dom invited me over. And introduced me to his family as his girlfriend they was all wonderful people. My parents and family other than Colby lived the other side of the state so i didn't really spend time with family, So this felt really nice.