Dating?

Rhea was going off script SO MUCH. And you didn't know what to do but Dominik then sighs walking over to Rhea and going down on his knees looking up at Rhea "Mami it's not what you think. She came on to me. She likes me. And she kissed me before the fight snd instantly kissed my neck. But i don't like her Mami. I only like you. Now will you forgive me?" He says praying to Rhea. Rhea then walks over to Dominik and pulls him up nodding her head to show her forgiveness. But i wasn't not happy? As i couldn't tell if this was just a bit of improve or he meant what he said. So i instantly walk over to Dominik and look him dead in eyes "You know the funny thing is. I don't like you Dominik. I was just trying to get payback. Oh well guess it failed. But to bad as you're just a coward because you kissed me first. So don't try and make out i was the one who kissed you." I say then throwing my mic at Rhea and pushing Dominik to the floor. "Vete a la mierda Quapo" I say as i learnt Spanish because of my step-father. The crowd cheers but as soon as they start cheering Rhea runs over to me and spears me making me fall onto the floor. I scream in pain as my head hit the post. God that REALLY hurt i was on the floor holding my head when i hear people chanting for Rhea but i then hear Rey Mysterios music. And Dominik stands up rolling his eyes and Rey comes running to the ring. Rey has a mic in his hand and he begins to speak. "hijo tienes que parar... Kiera is a sweet innocent women. Why have you gotta ruin her lives just because your a dad lonely man." Rey then walks over to me helping me stand up. But i'm still holding my head as it's throbbing. We begin walking out the ring and to the Gorilla and i feel why eyes get tearing. I couldn't tell if this was because of the pain or something else. As me and Rey are walking away and i hear Dominik shout "Yeah well dad. Seth kind of beat me with a Kendo stick so i needed to get my second but if payback. So kiera mi amor tell your brother to come out here. And Mami i'll handle this."

i then run off to the gorilla and i see Seth running out as his music plays and Dominik begin there fight. God i was so confused it was supposed to be a tag team. Everything was off script. Rey was about to talk to me but i just quickly run off to my locker room slamming the door behind me. I look myself in the mirror moving my hand away from my head not even noticing that there is blood on my hand. I started to laugh at myself as i was crying over a script so i wiped my eyes and began to get changed. I changed into some grey joggers and a grey baggy sweater. I notice some red stuff in my hand but i just wipe it off my hand not thinking much off it. I grab all my bags after getting changed and i open my door beginning to walk to the exit of the building. As i'm walking i see Dominik staking in the hallway with a towel around his neck. He spots me and runs up to me. "Are you okay? o feel like we should talk." For some reason i really didn't want to talk to him and i carry on walking. But i feel him grab my arm and dragging me to my locker room and shutting the door behind him. "What's wrong ?" He asks holding my shoulder looking down at me. I roll my eyes looking up at him "i don't know i just feel emotional and that you light not actually like me. Then my head really hurts." I sigh beginning to laugh and Dominik is just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. I came myself down then feel his arms wrap around me. "You're quite strange kiera. But what I do know is I like you." He places his hand on my hand a flinch away as my head hurts still but he moves his hand away and he sees blood on his hand. So he looks at my head a sees I've cut my head open. He stops the hug a grabs my hand practically dragging me to the meds.

Once we got there he had explained to me that I had cut my head open so the meds did a quick treatment and stitched my head up. After the doctor had cus he'd the doctor left the from and Dominik sat next to me "so... about earlier? Can we talk?" I nod my head expecting his request to talk about what happen. "So earlier was crazy. Good crazy but I don't want to go that far right now... I like you a lot but I feel like it's too soon. So I was wondering if we could just... um..." he pauses thinking whether if he wanted to say what he was going to say but I immediately pipe up. "Dominik do you want to like date? Not like be boyfriend and girlfriend but we just go on dates and hang out i guess?" I look at Dominik and I see a smile on his face and he's nodding. "Yes of course I would. That's what I was going ask. As I don't think we should be boyfriend and girlfriend but then I like you so daring sounds perfect. How about tomorrow for our first date ?" He asks smiling looking over at me and I instantly nod replying "sounds perfect".