Secret

We had all finished dinner and me and Alayah was now like of getting along. I wouldn't say we was really close but we wasn't shouting at each other so it was progress.

I was in the kitchen with Angie and i was helping her clean. She was putting the dishes in the dish washer and i was cleaning the sides. The others was in the living room. But as i was cleaning Alayah walked in and walked up to me. "i'm really sorry for everything. I should've got to know you first before i judged. I'm really sorry" She states with a genuine look of sorrow on her face. I smile pulling her in for a hug "Alayah it's fine. I'm protective of my brother as well. You know Seth Rollins? well he's my older brother. And i'm the same with him so i kind of get it." I end the hug and Alayah smiles at me looking at her mum who's just staring. "Mama.. can u stop staring but also are you guys finished? because we was thinking of watching a movie." Angie and i nod then walking to the living room. Dominik is lying down and he smiles opening his arms gesturing for me to lay down next to him. I smile walking over to him and lying down next him. My head was resting on his chest and Dominik out his arm around me playing with my hair. Angie walked over to the other sofa sitting down next to Óscar and Alayah sits down next to them. Alayah picked the movie and she put on '10 things i hate about you'. I loved that film so i very happy to watch it.

As we was watching the movie me and Dominik ended up falling asleep cuddling. But little did we know Alayah took a picture of us and posted it on her instagram story:

Obviously because people knew who Alayah was her phone quickly blew up and everyone was sharing it around

Obviously because people knew who Alayah was her phone quickly blew up and everyone was sharing it around. Sadly Alayah didn't think if anyone else knew. Like the public didn't know. So now a popular tag on social media within 5 minutes was 'Dominiksunknowngirl'

It had been about 1 hour so it was around 10pm. Dominik and i woke up and Dominik instantly grabbed his phone as it was blowing up. He opened instagram to see the post and what all the speculations of who Dominik was dating. "Alayah did you really just post that on social media?" Dominik states sitting up and looking at Alayah "yeah i did, sorry if didnt really think it was going to blow up.." She states and Dominik just sighs then looking at his phone and seeing a call from Triple H. He answered the phone.

—— Triple H. Dominik ——

Dominik, people going wild over this girlfriend of yours

Yeah i know i'm sorry my sister posted it. She didn't really think of what would happen.

Well i don't know what im going to do now. Because yours a Rheas on screen relationship was everything for your heel turn. Now people are going to know.

Triple H they already know. They know Rheas dating Buddy. And hey you could do something with this whole thing. As No one knows who it is. You couldn't see her face and my sister didn't say her name.

You're right.. Well i forgot to say congrats. So congrats. Also if you don't mind me asking does anyone know this lover of yours?

Yes a lot of people know my girlfriend. I'm surprised you haven't heard anything as we told a lot of wrestlers at smackdown.

Really? wait is she a wrestler?

Yes she is.. um it's kiera. Kiera Lopez.

Oh rollins? how sweet. Well i leave you guys to carry on with your evening. Goodbye !

- end of call -

Dominik placed his phone down and said nothing and everyone was waiting for him to say something "hijo..? Dom!" Oscar said so Dominik then leaned forward sighing "Triple H is going to do some storyline with it. So i'm guessing i have to keep it secret from the media. That kiera is my girlfriend which sucks so i need to tell everyone who knows we are together to not tell anyone we are together." I look at Dominik nodding my head thinking it's probably for the best even though i didn't necessarily like the idea. I wanted to show off he was my boyfriend. Guess not. Oscar looks over at me raising and brow then at Dominik "Is that what Triple H said he wanted to do?" Oscar asked and Dominik looks down a bit "i mean i suggested so he wouldn't have ago at me for Alayah posting that but then i don't think he actually wanted that to happen. So yeah.." Dominik stated then looking over at me "Mi amor.. i'm sorry. I didn't know what to do. You seem mad" After hearing that i shake my head looking over at Dominik "No i'm not mad.. it's okay Guapo. I'm just... tired. We had a busy day yesterday.. and then flying this morning as well it's just a lot" i state smiling and Dominik then stand up holding his hand out to help me up. So i hold his hand pulling myself up. Dominik then smiled looking at the others "I think we are going to head to bed. So mámá, pap, Alayah buenas noches." He says smiling and we begin to walk off. I look back smiling "Buenas noches" I then look away and we head upstairs to Dominiks room.

Once we arrive i walk into his room and he closes the door behind us locking the door then turning his lamps on in his room. And he smiles at me walking over to me. I noticing then raising a brow smiling "ey, guapo we are at your parents house." I say as Dominik gets closer smiling pulling me closer to him by my waist. "Don't worry i only want to kiss Mi amor" He states smiling then leaning in and kissing me. I instantly kiss him back pushing my body closer to his. We ended up having a quick make out session but it soon ended.

i walked over to my bags looking through them seeing if i have any clothes i could wear but i had nothing. So i just walk myself to Dominik who's conveniently standing at his wardrobe getting dressed. After he's fished getting charged into some shorts and a tank he looks at me confused and i'm just saying there smiling but he could tell what i was after to he opened his wardrobe fully smiling "find something comfortable for you to wear i'll be in bed." He said walking over to his bed and laying down. I do a little screech then looking through his wardrobe and finding a plain white tee and getting changed putting it on. But i also secretly grabbed his hoodie and began to walk over to my bags to put it in my bags and hide it so i can take it home but Dominik starts laughing "mi amor i saw you take that. Your not james bond but still anyway you can take it home." He stated chuckling and i smile quickly putting the hoodie in my bag then running over to Dominik in bed and laying next to him but turning on my side to face him. Dominik smiled at kissing me on my forehead then turning the lamps off. But i feel him grab me pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around me. So i nestle my head in his chest smiling. We both say goodnight then falling asleep