Im glad we met

We walk in and i lock the door behind me and i lead Dominik to the living room and he sits down on my sofa but i don't sit next to him. "Hey i'm just going to get changed and i'll find you some clothes. i probs have some men's clothes as i think they are the most comfiest clothes ever." Dominik nods his head looking back as i walk away "thank you mamacita" He says smirking knowing that name annoys me "SHUT UP." i shout walking to my room.

i walk into my room with a big smile on my face and i take my shoes off running to me closet grabbing myself some black jogger shorts and white baggy t-shirt. I get changed also putting on some white ankle socks going back over to my closet to grab Dom something. "where's my boy-ish clothes?!" i say then finding a plain baggy grey tank top and grey shorts. I walk out of my bedroom back to get living room chucking the clothes at Dominik. He smiles saying thank you and he walks to the bathroom the get changed. But he quickly walks out after wearing his shorts and now putting on his tank top. And my jaw kind of drops. I see all his abs and omg. All i can say is H to the O to the T. HOT. omg.

Dom smiles pulling the tank top down walking up to me as i walk to the sofa sitting down and Dom sits next to me. But i soon lie down placing my head on his lap looking up at him "Heyyy" i say and he smiles tucking some of my hair behind my ear. "Hello mi amor" I instantly got butterflies him tucking my hair behind my ear and him calling me Mi amor omg. I look at him smiling then leaning up a bit placing one hand on his cheek and kissing him. He kisses back pulling me up and sitting me on his lap. This then turned into a whole make out sesh. And he places his hand on my waist then ending the kiss and moving down to my neck. i gasp moving my head to the side so he has more room and i love one hand to his head and i started to play with his hair. Dominik starts to leave hickeys on my neck. I close my eyes then moving him away from my neck beginning to kiss his neck, i start to leave hickeys on his neck but after about 3 minutes he lies me down onto the sofa so he was over me smiling. God he was so attractive. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately. Things then got messy. But we was safe and used protection. (ew cringe)

—— time skip i guess ——

Tuesday 12:30am

we was back into our clothes and we was now actually in my room in my bed cuddling watching tv. He was laying on his back and i was lying on my side with my head on his chest and my leg resting on him. "Kiera?" He says asking to see if i was still awake. I was so i moved my head looking up at him "yes?" i ask smiling and Dominik starts playing with my hair smiling "i'm really glad we met" He says looking away back at the tv still playing with my hair. I don't say anything i just smile looking back at the tv then pulling the covers over us and i close my eyes beginning to fall asleep.

—— time skip again ——
Wednesday 9:27am

i wake up but instead of waking up in the position i fell asleep in i woke up and Dominik had both arms around me with my head resting on his neck and shoulder. I smile giving his collarbone a peck then nestling back into the cuddle but as soon as I do that I hear a little chuckle "I'm not asleep you know. I woke up I don't know about 15 minutes ago. But I just stayed laying down as I didn't want to wake you up." Dom then moves his arms sitting up. He looks at me and tilts his head, "how do you know look good after waking up? That's not fair" But I just didn't reply. Because he actually looked good and his morning voice omg. I can't. I look away then sitting up and running my fingers through my hair leaning over to Dominik giving him a peck on the lips. But I then shake my head as at this point we was acting like a couple. But we wasn't a couple, It was confusing but I still liked how we clicked straight away.

After waking up me and Dom watched tv for a bit until around 11. I stood up stretching and I began walking to the kitchen as I was going to cook some eggs and bacon. I start cooking singing a song to myself when Dominik walks into the kitchen standing next me leaning on the counter. "That seems pretty good. But you know I could've cooked." He says crossing his arms. He was such a gentleman. I just felt really lucky at this point. I look over to Dominik smiling and I see his eyes widen but he doesn't say anything. I then place my spatula down and turn to face him fully and raise a brow "what? U looked shocked" I say and he scratches the back of his head sighing "you have some hickeys on your neck... and by some I mean a lot..." My eyes widened then I move his hair to the side and he also have hickeys on his neck "so do you... I guess we'll have to cover them up the best we can. I mean I'm not embarrassed about what happened last night... I really enjoyed it but you know." Dom shakes his head in reply and stands behind me hugging he from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder as I cooked our breakfast.