Part 1

A/N POV
It was a usual day y/n was in her office room with rosé discussing about her next mission.
Y/N POV
Me and rosé were talking about our next mission until my phone rang on seeing the caller id my eyes darkened it Mr lee or should I say my father.
Y/N: hel--(cuts in between)
Mr lee: come to my office at once(cuts the call)
A/n pov
She huffed and threw her phone on the couch and massaged her temples in anger then punched the table. Making rosé worried.
Rosé : what happened? What did he say?
Y/n : he wants to meet me
Saying this she went to his office room.

A/n pov
As and when she entered his office he signaled her to sit she just sat down and waited for him to finish his work quick so that she could escape from there.
Y/N :Just say what you want to we don't have all day. (cold and annoyed)
Mr Lee : Well ur getting married to my friend's son they are coming tomorrow to meet us so, be ready.
Y/n : But I don't want to get married soon I'm going to become the Mafia queen I'm not marrying anyone for  the sake of your business. (Angry)
Mr Lee :You have to get married if u want to take up the position of Mafia queen. And perhaps I'm not asking u I'm telling you so be ready.

Y/n stood up and went to her office room stomping her feet on ground and closed the door with a bang.
Y/N POV
WHAT THE FUCK ! What does he think of himself if he was not my fuckin. Father i would have already killed him. Ahhh! This is so frustrating.

Rosé :what happened ur looking a bit stressed did he do something again?
Y/N : nothing it's just my so called father wants me to get married to someone who I don't know just for the sake of his fucking Mafia business.
Rosé :So u gonna meet them tomorrow. Ok so what's the plan what u gonna do about that?
Y/N : we gonna welcome my in laws and my soon to be hubby (sarcasm)
Saying this a smirk appeared on her face which rosé understood and smirked in reply.
___________________________________________
Time skips to next day
Y/n POV
So today my so called husband and my in laws are coming and my father wants me to look sweet in front of them although they know I'm a Mafia still so I'm getting ready.

Y/n outfit

Y/n outfit

Rosé :let's gooo ur looking beautiful  my girl
Y/n : thanks unnie
A/n POV
Yes y/n is younger than rosé she is her best friend from high school.

Y/n POV
We went down stairs i saw a couple almost the age of my dad and two boys. As we walked and i got a clear view of their face one of them had a cute face that could melt anyone. And the othet was just beyond the word handsome i couldn't just take my eyes off his features.

 And the othet was just beyond the word handsome i couldn't just take my eyes off his features

Ohh shut the fuck up y/n what r u saying

Taehyung POV
I was sitting with everyone with my world famous cold face getting annoyed by jimin continuously teasing me but then I saw her my future wife she was looking beautiful i couldn't take my eyes off her.
Jimin: Down to earth tae. (humour)
Taehyung : shut up!
Mr Lee : come y/n sit here with ur in laws she is mrs Kim (pointing to the lady) and he is mr kim my childhood best friend (pointing towards the man)
Mrs Kim :omo yniee ur so beautiful and cute.
I just passed a cute smile and said
Y/n :thank you
Mrs Kim : they'll look so good together right honey? She said to mr kim.
Mr Kim :yes ur right oh ya y/n this is Taehyung your soon to be husband. He pointed to the boy sitting there with a cold face.
Mr lee : I think u should talk y/n dear lead him to the garden.
Mrs Kim :yes tae u should go.
A/N POV
They walked out to the garden and stood there no one uttered a single word then finally to break the silence y/n spoke............

__________________________________________________________________________________
Author
Hi sweeties so this is my first ff please don't hate me and stay tuned for more.

Please don't forget to vote.