Part 4

Time skips to morning >>>
Taehyung POV
Why did y/n left in such a hurry is there any kind of danger or it could be something important right? But I not having a good feeling about it anyways why should I worry she's not a 5 yrs old she can take care of herself.

A/N POV
Y /n was talking to rosé on her phone about the person last night and to deal with him.
Y /n : This is gonna be fun. I called the girls too we gonna kill him together.
Rosé : Really! They are coming wow u bitch u didn't even tell me (fake cries)
Y /n : stop it rosé u know I'm serious.

Y /n POV
Here I am done with my morning routine and changed into this >>>

Y /n POVHere I am done with my morning routine and changed into this >>>

(A/n note :U can choose by ur self if you don't like it)

I was in the living room waiting for the girls and just then my guard told me they have arrived I told him to call them inside. ya I forgot to tell you they are my partners in this Mafia business and also my best friends we are a group of five we call ourselves BLACK PINK.

Y/n : UNNIES! I misses u guys a lot

BP : we too missed u baby. (then they had a group hug)
Jisoo: so who's the one to be dealt today.
Jennie & Lisa : yeas, we are super excited to know too. Tell us.
Rosé : ok so as much info i got to know is he is a Mafia too he wants to kill Mr Lee and mr Kim and Y /n too so yesterday we got his call and he told us to meet at xxx alley we're going there other things I'll tell you in the way.
ALL : LET'S GO!!!
In the car>>>
Y /n : So his name is Jackson he is a Mafia all he wants is the Mafia position of my dad and mr Kim.
Jisoo: ok so what's the plan?
Lisa : I think we should talk first and if they cross limits then you all know what to do.
Rosé : yeah that's what we thought.
Y /n: ok so go girls...
A/n POV
They reached the alley there were 5-6 men and Jackson sitting there.
They talked to him about the matter but he wanted was a mafua fight so the girls gave in too. They had a fight and Jackson's men had to run away to save their life where Y /n was beating the shit out of Jackson.
Y/n : u bastard how dare u (she was continuously punching his face).
Jisoo: y/n let's go it's enough ur hurt too leave him our men will deal with him.
Rosé : yes y/n come let's go u have a dinner with your in laws.
In the car>>>
Jennie : no one told us about my    y/niee's  wedding (fake cries)
Y/n :yahh unnie i was going to but rosé told me to give you a surprise.
A/n POV
Like this only they talked all way back home as they reached home their wounds were treated and they had rest.

Time skips to evening >>>
Kim Taehyung : oh god mom it's just a family dinner why u so excited.
Mrs Kim : Because today ur wedding date will be announced.
Taehyung : what the f--
Mrs Kim : Tae told u no cursing in front of me.
Taehyung :okkkk
Y/n POV
Oh godd my dad told me to wear something good but not  black wtf why
I hate colors but still I got ready and changed to this >>

 Taehyung :okkkkY/n POVOh godd my dad told me to wear something good but not  black wtf why I hate colors but still I got ready and changed to this >>

I liked both of them u can choose by ur self

Mr lee : y/n let's go
Y /n : I'm not coming with you I'll come by myself. (left)
Mr lee scoffed and went in his car.

At the restaurant >>
Taehyung POV
We were there in the restaurant waiting for mr Lee and y/n.
I was hovering over the whole place then suddenly my sight fell on her y/n she was looking really good.
Y /n POV
I entered the  venue with my dad and saw Taehyung sitting there with a cold face he was looking so handsome

that I was just staring at him suddenly our eyes met but due to embarrassment i broke the eye contact and went to greet everyone

that I was just staring at him suddenly our eyes met but due to embarrassment i broke the eye contact and went to greet everyone. As I finished greeting them mr Kim spoke
Mr Kim : so everyone attention me and Lee have something to announce. Tae and y/n's marriage is next week.
Mrs Kim : omo I'm going to get a daughter. (She exclaimed in happiness)congratulations y/niee.
Y/n : oh thank you Mrs Kim
Mrs Kim : no now u have to call me eomma.
Y /n : ok eomma. (smiles)
A/n POV
After having dinner they all went home.