Part 18

YN POV

This feeling is so fucked up. One moment I was dancing with a guy in the ball and the other moment I find myself killing people. Killing was never my thing. I have always wanted that simple life of a normal girl living at the country side with her husband in a cozy cottage near a river.

That sounds like a dream..

Well it is a dream and will be one because this can never happen to me. Anyway I was lying in my bed with bandages on my left arm. I was shot there while leaving the venue. Although we caught the guy and he's in the warehouse he's still not speaking a single thing about who sent them.

I hate such stubborn assholes....

So today I'm visiting my warehouse to make him tell us the truth. I sighed looking at my bandaged arm and stood up from my bed. I quickly took a shower and came out only to see Aria sitting on my bed. I rolled my eyes at her and she just gave me a boring look.

Aria is one of the workers here, she's in her 20's and the best part is she's gorgeous. And so sweet she somehow became my best friend here. We talk, laugh and cry together. She knows about me and Tae and I know about her boyfriend William, we are practically sisters from another mother.

" going to the warehouse?" she asked getting comfortable in my bed. " yeah" I replied uninterested in the conversation. " I'm going out with Williams." she told me fidgeting her fingers. I quickly wore my clothes and sat down with her. " that's a good thing right? Why are you nervous then? '' I asked her." I'm meeting his parents. " she said." okayy.. And? " I said trying to get what she means.

" what if they don't like me, what if they tell me to leave him like people do in movies!" she says with a sad look. And I burst into laughter. " you literally stressed because of this? Oh god I can't believe you" I said laughing.
" yn you seriously laughing here I'm dying and you think this is funny. '' she said with a hint of annoyance." Ari it's really funny. You have the most welcoming personality babe. If you can force me into liking you then you can do anything " I told her, well I think becoming a therapist would have been a better job for me.

I agree!

" really?..... WAIT! did you just say you like me? Oh my god finally..... Now I can die peacefully... Yesss! " she said dramatically jumping on the bed.

I rolled my eyes at her and threw her out of my room and shut the door. She was still giggling. That kid! Anyway I collected my things. I took my gun and put it in my waist band. A dagger tucked in my bra.

Because it's convenient....

( an idea of what yn wore)

I came out of the my room only to see Jimin and Rosé clinging to each other. I walked up to them and cleared my throat, they looked at me and quickly separated. I looked at Rosé for an explanation and she just gave me a awkward smile and said " um yniee I was about to tell you that I and Jim I mean Jimin are dating.." she was nervous. She didn't even tell me.