Part 9

Flashback >>
Young y/n : eomma please come fast....... (on phone)
Y/m: yes my baby I'm Coming it's raining heavily I'm coming. (driving and talking)
Y /n : come fast! Come fast! Come fast!
Mr. Lee : ohk ohk enough yniee ur eomma is coming (takes phone) jagi she's really excited to see you. (chuckling looking at his daughter)
Y /n : appa...... Tell her to come home very quickly.
Y /m : oh sweetie I'm comi---....... (car crash).
Mr Lee : Hey hey jagi j-jagiy-ya what happened (no response). Ynie baby stay here I'll go to bring ur mom (worried and scared to lose mrs lee)

In car<<
(Phone rings)
Mr Lee : h-hello jagi where are you? Are you ok? I--(cuts off)
??? : uhh your wife she is being taken to xxx hospital she got into a accident.
Mr Lee : o. Okay I'm coming. (crying) 

At hospital <

A/N POV
He ran to the receptionist all wet and a crying mess she guided him to the OT (operation theater)
He was looking at hus wife from the glass window tears flowing from his eyes. He got a call from home.
Y /n : appa where are you is eomma with you? I wanna talk to her... Please.......
Mr Lee : uh-uhg y/n she is sleeping she is tired o-okay I'll talk to you later byeee
Y /n: bu-(cuts call) sighs*

A/N POV
The Doc came out of OT removing his glasses in a sad face.
Doc : Mr Lee, ur wife has serious injuries she has very less time... Sighs* u can meet her if u want.

Mr Lee was so in a trauma that he stood there looking at his wife lying their almost lifeless smiling at her finally she spoke...

Mrs Lee : love, promise me you'll take care of our princess promise me (extends her hand)
Mr Lee : I - no no ur gonna be with us no matter what I'll- I'll save y-you. (holds her hand)
Mrs Lee : (chucked weakly) I love you.
A/N POV
I love you her last words. Mr Lee was so in a trauma he couldn't do nor move or cry it was all silent. Tears flowing from his eyes he stood up and went outside........ (after some time that incident) since that day he over worked himself he always came home late and drunk he would beat Y /n everyday that changed the cute and bubbly natured girl into a cold, ruthless Mafia queen.

End of flashback

__________________________________________________________________________________HEY SWEETIES
SO I KNOW THIS PART IS QUITE SHORT AND KINDA BORING BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE INTERESTING PARTS.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYEEEEE