Part 12

Jimin : I'm so done with this man (huffs).
Jin : yahh you brat no manners *humps*
All the others were laughing but taehyung was in some deep thoughts. Jimin noticed that and he shaked him a little to get his attention and slowly asked him abt what's wrong but taehyung just shaked his head as nothing. And they proceed to talk.

While the girls >>>
Rosé : yn don't you think jimin is cute?
Lisa : why would she think that unnie she's married the thing is why u think that *smirks*
Jennie : ahmm love is in the air (chuckles)
Y n : really? You like him?
Rosé : no... I mean yes... Ummm ig a little (shy)
Jisoo : omg rosé you for real come on we know u falling for jimin.
Rosé : no not at all.
Yn : may be unnie she's not falling but already fell *smirk*
Lisa + Jennie : yaa that's more like it.

A/N POV

After a long chit chat session the boys and girls decided to sleep and headed towards their rooms as usual.( You know what I mean)
Yn was heading towards her separate room forgetting that it's not hers now.

Jisoo : hey yn where are you going your room is there right? with taehyung shii.

Yn : yeah unnie umm.. I was checking on you guys that you are comfortable or not. Nothing else hehe i gtg now. Gn

Ji soo : yeah good night.

A/N POV

Yn headed towards her shared bedroom the door was closed she took a long breath and knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' so she headers inside. Taehyung was working on his laptop.

Taehyung : If you want you can take a shower first. (not removing his gaze from the screen)

Yn : ok.

Taehyung POV
I was super annoyed and mad at her like she's my wife let it be a contract but still she can't get that close to another man like she was with the boys.
But why do I care.... It's her life right?

A/N POV
Yn came out after freshing up and was combing her hair when she said something which was something taehyung really wanted to hear...........

_________________________________________

Hey guys I know it's been a long time since a update came but my exams are going on so it's hard u know 😭.

But After next Friday I'll be free so the updates will be regular.

What do you think she said???

Byeeeee✨💗