Part 8

A/N POV

As she entered inside she saw the wash room gate opening she saw Taehyung half naked with a towel around his nape water dripping from his hair. His well built chest and toned abs were showing off. Y/n just froze on her spot until taehyung spoke.
Taehyung : Like wht u see(smirk)
Y /n : shut up! I just came to call you for dinner. (exited his room in embarrassment)

Y /n POV
I quickly ran to my room and sat in front of the mirror and my face was all red WTF was I blushing aishhh this man is really something. Shut up y/n the fuck are you thinking.

Taehyung POV
Why did she run away? Is she really that shy? Damn I really do have a effect on her uggghh taehyung what are u thinking I should get going now I'm hungry awww my poor tummy let's have something yummy.

A/N POV
When he came down stairs he saw y/n sitting there he went and sat on his usual chair and y/n served him the food. They were eating peacefully but suddenly a lightning struck with a loud sound that made y/n flinch.
Taehyung : It's gonna be a thunderstorm tonight.
Hearing this she left her food and ran to her room leaving tae dumbfounded.
Taehyung : Now what's the matter with her ugh any ways why do I care I'm hungry I'm gonna eat anyway.

Y /n POV
No no no noooo this can't be it why today why....... This.. This thunderstorm my worst nightmare no no no....... E..Eomma (saying this tears started to flow down from her eyes.)

Taehyung : Y/N COME DOWN NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. IMPORTANT. (Shouting)
Y/n wiped her tears washed her face and came down again with the cold damn face yes.. She is too good at hiding emotions 'sometimes'.
Y /n : yes what is it?
Taehyung : As u know after 2 days the mafia party is being held so for that I need to say we'll have to act like two lovey dovey couples.
Y /n : I know that (and she went upstairs)
Taehyung : (sighed) ok let's sleep.

A/N POV
In y/n room <<<
Y/n was crying as much as she tried not to more the tears were flowing down but then her phone rang without seeing the caller id she picked up.
Y /n : hello (cracking voice)
??? : babe u crying (worried)
Y /n : R.. Rosé (and she broke into tears)
Rosé : oh baby don't cry I'm here y/niee don't please...
Y/n : this.. This is the same day as earlier the day eomma died..........

__________________________________________________________________________________

HEY SWEETIES
HOPE U LIKED THIS PART
Y/N 'S STORY WILL BE REVEALED SO STAY TUNED.

GUYS MY BESTIE HAS ALSO WRITTEN A AMAZING FF DO READ IT.
Secret Mafia and business woman

BYEEE