Part 7

In conference room >>>

Y/n POV

I was waiting for the ceo of the mafia company with whom we are collaborating. Then rosé came and tomd ne they're here I stood up to welcome them then I saw Taehyung and jimin coming inside i was literally shocked. I immediately looked at Rosé with a ' did u knew abt it' look and she replied with a 'how would I know ' look. I sighed.

Y /n : welcome Mr Kim.
Taehyung : Thank you Ms Lee (cold)

Taehyung POV
I was shocked to see her but managed to look calm. She welcomed me  and I sat on my chair.

A/N POV
Then the employees started their presentations for the project. The companies joined hands.

After the meeting >>>

Taehyung : jimin hyung when is the mafia party in which I'll be crowned Mafia king?

Jimin : it's after 2 days. Tae how are ur things  with y/n going on.

Taehyung : hyung u know it's just business then too ur asking.

Jimin : Tae this contract marriage can be made and healed with love and can't u just move on from past.

Taehyung : hyung I don't wanna talk about this please I'm leaving for home.

He left - - - - - - - - - -

At home >>>

A/N POV
Taehyung entered the house and saw y/n setting the table all the food looked very delicious to him. Y /n saw him and signalled to have dinner. Je nodded and went upstairs to change.

After some time - - -

Y /n POV
Isn't he taking too long did he forgot abt dinner should I go call him no y/n he'll come if he would be hungry but what's wrong in calling him ughhhhh it frustrating I'll just call him.

A/n POV
She knocked on the door but no response then she slowly came inside and what she saw........

__________________________________________________________________________________

HEY SWEETIES
This is your author
So I know this was short but chapter ahead are  going to be long so stay tuned for more and some cringy content finally....
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
Byeeeeeee