Part 19

Taehyung's POV

I’d tried to resist. I really did, I probably would have succeeded if I didn't had a wife who's so beautiful and by beautiful it's not just the beauty but the multilayered golden heart she had who cares for everyone.

I always knew she was alot more than just a pretty little face but something just kicked in me when I saw her at the ball looking so fucking beautiful even with that blood on her face. And the way she shoot the guy running at me, she's simply gorgeous.

The way she laughs, cares about every fucking living thing around her rises the question how the fuck is she into this filthy little job with this heart made of pure gold.

Whatever that happened on the ball, the kiss, deep down I knew that had been a crack but today the way she cared about my parents just made me feel things for her stronger than ever.

I knew we were not supposed to do this but I'm too selfish to think of it and as much as I wanted her she did too, so seeing her all naked and wet for me and still leaving her was not happening.

I stopped rubbing her clit and grasped her chin before looking in her grey orbs, her breathing uneven, face flushed all this due to the affect I had on her. Good

“before we do anything , I want to make one thing clear. From this point
and till death parts us , you’re mine. mine to fuck, mine to devour and mine to love. " I told her and she nodded.

" words, love " I sternly told." yes.. " she replied clearly frustrated by me stopping my every single movement.

" so  who do you belong to, love? "
" You, I belong to you Mr Kim fucking Taehyung " she replied. That's my girl.
My mouth tilted up to form a ghost of smile.

I grabbed the back of her neck, pulled her close, and crushed my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my
neck, her body warm and pliant against mine as I plundered her mouth. She tasted like mint and cherries ,  I never relied on alcohol, drugs or any addicting source but her smell, her sweet lips just made me want more. I was addicted

I parted her legs with my free hand and rubbed over her wet folds. My lips exploring each and every corner of her mouth. " you're so wet for me" I told her and smiled " yes, only for you." she replied proudly.

I smirked and entered a finger inside her tight walls. She gasped and moaned as I clamped my hand on her mouth and whispered. " shh.... Mom and dad are right there they'll wake up if you make any sound, you don't want to wake them up, do you? " I smirked when she shook her head quickly. Cute

Although the rooms were sound proof but messing around with her had become one of my hobbies. Though I had none.

I pushed another finger inside
her. I worked them in and out, slowly at first, then speeding up until I was knuckles deep inside her and the filthy sounds of my fingers fucking in and out of her echoed with her moans.

Her eyes half closed as I keep thrusting in her, my  cock trying hard to already jump out of my pants but I controlled.
Looking at her condition something popped in my head as I slowed my pace and she quickly jerked her head up as I smirked earning myself a frustrated groan.

" Tae please...." she pleaded. " What did you call me."   " Tae.... " she repeated and something weird flipped in my stomach. But I focused back on her.

" please " she said again. “Please what?” I thrust my fingers into her again, hard, until her body arched and she let out a tiny yelp.

I was fucking so damn desperate to get inside her, but I could  watch her like this all night. " fuck me" she whined, I knew she needed a orgasm so, I teased her more,by slowing my pace more. " please, Tae fuck me" she said again. As her finger nails dug into my skin leaving crescent marks on it and some drawing blood.

Is it psychic to get turned on by a mere nickname? If yes, then I definitely am a psycho.

I smirked at her then quickened my pace as I finger fucked her making her moan louder then ever.  " I - I'm near.." she said while panting.

" don't come until I tell you to"  I ordered. She looked at me with eyes filled with tears from the pleasure I'd given her. As I continue rubbing her wet pussy. Then I finally curled my fingers inside her at the right spot as my thumb rubbed around her folds drawing circles.

'' Now. " I said as she came all over my fingers. Her head rolled back, as her back arched with the pleasure. I licked the liquid and started unbuckling my belt.

I slid a condom on my cock. I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance and waited for a heartbeat before I slammed into her with one forceful thrust. She was so wet I slid in 
and waited for her to adjust with my size. I slid my cock out until just the tip remained, then slammed forward again and this continued I set up a fast and brutal pace making her take every inch of me. Completely

Her breasts bounced with each thrust and her hard nipples brushed against my chest and I bent to her neck and started kissing it marking her mine.

My lips moved towards her nipples as I licked and sucked on them. As I fucked in and out of her tight pussy while she dug her nails on my biceps.

" Fuck!"
Yn managed to say between her breaths. "I can’t…I need—"
“What do you need?” I grazed my teeth over her nipple. "You need to come? Hmm?"
"Y-yes please " It came out as  moan.
She was wrecked. Her hair a mess, her face marked with dried tears, her skin shined due to sweat and hot with arousal.

I lifted my head and dragged my mouth up her neck until I reached her ear, where I whispered, " Come for
me".I pinched her nipple and fucked into her with the hardest
thrust yet, and she came all over my cock. Her breaths heavy as she lay there catching her breath.

After a few more rounds  I finally came as I pulled out of her and dropped beside her catching my breath which I lost the moment I saw her naked.

We lay there for some time then I finally stood up and walked towards the bathroom to get a wet cloth then cleaned her. I tucked her beneath the covers and laid beside her as I placed a quick peck on her lips, then cheeks. I slid my hand on her waist and pulled her closer as she snuggled in my chest hiding her flushed face. I smiled looking at her.

" Good night, My Love" I said as I finally placed a soft kiss on her forehead and she yawned. So damn cute...

After sometime she fell asleep as I sat there looking at her like a total creep but I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I don't even know since when I've been staring at her like that. But there was one thing that I noticed and is making me go crazy.

A scar. A really old one though but as I look at it the amount of pain, the discomfort she had gone through made my heart clench. I may not be one of the religious kinds but I'd surely beg the great almighty to take all her pain and suffering she's going through.

My thoughts were interrupted by murmuring sounds as I snapped out of my thoughts as Yn shifted uncomfortably in the bed. She was saying something but I couldn't make out what she meant.

" No.... Please.. No.. I won--...." yn kept murmuring until, " No daddy I'll try harder." although it came out as a whisper but enough for me to make out what she was saying, my jaw clenched as tears made way to her cheeks and her soft sobs filled the room.

She was having a nightmare.

I'll probably kill the person behind this. I'll torture him in every fucking way till he realises that touching my woman was the worst decision he'd ever taken.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Word count : 1429

Hey readers
So that was it for this chapter and I know I kept you guys hanging but I had my reasons so please forgive and do comment about your views and

VOTE!

Byeeee