Part 16

Y/N POV

The incident from today is making me go mad I wanna cry but no tears are there I wanna leave everything but the one hope of him loving me back makes me rethink my decision and stay. I'm lost.

I badly want someone to console me, wipe my tears, hug me and say everything's gonna be alright soon. It's just getting too heavy in my heart. It aches as I think about him leaving me after the contract is over.

I thought it was just an attraction but no.. I was wrong it was not infact I feel like we are destined to be together whenever I'm near him they're the only wordings running through my mind. I really wish it was true. But look at my fate it's not, it was just a delusion which my mind made up to play with me.

I'm sitting in my room trying not to think about the incident but all in vain. Just then I heard Maria calling me I took a deep breath and then said
" coming Maria" and stood up to open the door only to see her holding a purple box in her hands.

Her smile so wide, I smiled back but failed, atleast tried. " Look yn! Young master got you a dress for the ball tonight." she said with excitement.
I chuckled at the thought of him doing these formalities. " oh he didn't had to" I told her. " come on when a husband gifts something to his wife you should gladly accept it as a present for love. '' she explained. I nodded, then thanked her.

I came inside and stood in front of the mirror looking at the dress. It was a beautiful one. It was a blood red colored dress that reached to my ankle it had a long slit at the left thigh, exposing my legs. it had a pair of black heels with it. The dress was perfect in all perspectives I personally loved it.

It is already six so I thought to get ready. I took a warm bath and came out in a towel and stood in front of the dress lying on my bed. I dropped the towel, wore my undergarments I was about to pick up the dress just then my eyes went to the mirror which showed my back.

It was there. It was still there. The scar he gave me,the life long curse he gave me. He gave it to me when I failed to get the information about about the Italian mafias. I remember I was a assassin in my mafia back then. The way he heartlessly moved the dagger through my skin, blood dripping from my back and shoulder, that satisfactory smirk on his face while seeing me in pain. The excuse he used was ' it was lesson for you to never make mistakes again'.

That fucking dick sucking snarly asshole may he rot in hell.

I hate him I fucking hate my father.I despise him. He's the reason for my condition, my loveless life. I'll make sure to give him the most merciless, slow yet painful death.

                              ******

I am ready. I should say the dress was beautiful it hugged my curves perfectly and the deep neck line showed a bit of my cleavage that made me look sexy af
and beautiful obviously... The pair of black heels added more beautification to it. I looked at myself and being satisfied I smiled, a real one.

You look sexy bitch

Thanks consy. I decided to go downstairs and check on Tae I mean Taehyung so that we could leave for the ball. I went downstairs only to see him talking to someone on a call he was smiling. My breath hitched and heart beat raised. His smile was so mesmerizing, I felt like heaven seeing him smile.

But who's he talking to that made him smile? I started walking towards him,
" Eomma!.... I understand, yessss" he said in the phone. So he's talking to mom.

I tapped on his shoulder as he was back facing me. He turned towards me looking at me from head to toe then back to my face. I cleared my throat that was when he stepped back and started walking towards the car without uttering a single word I followed him too. I sighed what can I even expect from him. Anyway I sat in the car and we drove to the venue the drive was not a awkward one but it wasn't comfortable either it was a kind of uneasiness I felt with him knowing he does not feel anything about me and here I am dying to have a lovely convo with him.

I can't force him to love me and I'll never do that but a part of me still wishes to be loved by him and only him. I sighed and looked out of the window the streets were looking beautiful. " I want you to meet mom and dad after this they are coming there too still we are going to there place." I heard him saying I just hummed and continued looking out.

Finally we reached at the venue it was a beautiful one we stepped out of the car and entered there. I felt a hand touching my waist I snapped to my side only to see Taehyung sliding his hand on my waist and walking I was about to tell him to remove it but then I remembered that we need to act like happy couples even though we aren't.

                           Kim Taehyung

It's crowded man with mafias everywhere that is why I hate such gatherings like balls and parties they are frustrating. I would have happily stayed at my office and worked on the files jungkook gave me but no... Appa wanted me to socialise, try talking to people which I simply hate anyway I was talking to one of my allied mafia just then I realized that yn was not here, where is she?

Is she mad she's wearing this revealing dress okayy I gave it to her but she should stay with me why the fuck is roaming around while looking so fucking gorgeous.   WAIT... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I did not just think that
it's so disturbing how could I say that to the woman I have a contract with.

Well no doubt she is beautiful and hot, sometimes I feel I am falling for her but the second moment I realise it's a contract and if I fall for her she would never like me. I don't know why but the mere thought of her loving someone else has my blood boiling.

I started to look around for her and after a good 10 - 12 mins I found her she was sitting on the bar counter with a  drink. She was looking at the front on the dance floor looking at people dancing together. Oh.. So she wants to dance.. I can help her with that I guess.

Thinking this I went to her before I could reach there I saw a ass hole talking to her I ignored it and kept walking but when he extended his hand towards her my blood boiled and I started walking faster and reached there. " uhh I'm not sure if I should --" yn tried to say something but he cut her off, " please all I want is just one dance with this beautiful lady tonight please" he pleaded. That mother fucker wants to dance with my wife. " umm okay" yn agreed and accepted his hand.

I wanted to stop them but I don't know why and what stopped me but I couldn't stop her from going.

Precap

He kissed me harshly which only showed anger and jealousy. " Yn you belong to me, no other man gets to touch you, hold you, and kiss you it's just me and no one else, remember that.....

_________________________________________* *  *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Godd! Me when? When will I get a guy like that? Lemme take a moment and cry * crying 😭

Long assss chapter
Words :1306

Heyy readers
Sorry for late update I had my reasons but anyway tell me how was this part comment....! And vote you bad bitches.....

Byeeee