Part 3

Time skips to morning >>>

Y/n POV
I woke up early today to do some work then did my morning routine and changed into this

Y/n POVI woke up early today to do some work then did my morning routine and changed into this

(A/n note: If u don't like this then u can imagine on your own)

I finished my breakfast just then one of my guard came in and told me that Taehyung was there waiting for me. I informed rosé that I'll be heading with him and she has to keep everything accord and headed out to see a black tesla car

 I informed rosé that I'll be heading with him and she has to keep everything accord and headed out to see a black tesla car

And he noticed me and unlocked the door for me to sit.

Taehyung POV
I was waiting outside her mansion then I saw her not gonna lie she was looking so mesmerising that i couldn't take my eyes off her as she came near my car i unlocked the door for her to sit she opened the door and sat inside with a cold blank face... Woah i thought I was the only one with that face but anyways I started the car and we went to a store.

A/n POV
They stopped in front of a store Taehyung turned to y/n to say something but she cut him off.
Y /n : I know you have work so do I so I'll manage here u can go. (cold)
Taehyung : Y-yeah (shit why did I stutter) here's my card take it.
Y /n: no need I have my own.
Saying this she left from there.
Taehyung sighs his phone rings
Taehyung : annyeonghaseyo eomma
Mrs Kim : where are you? are you with y/n where is y /n don't let her go alone ho with ok(cuts call)
Taehyung was just left dumbfounded he sighed in annoyance and headed towards the store there he saw y/n talking to a man he went further to hear their conversation.
Man :hey beautiful are u here alone
Y/n :Even if I'm then just fuck off.
Man : god i like that attitude come on tell me how can I impress u girl. (he tried to hold her hand but y/n kicked him and punched him on his face.
Y/n : just fuck off u bastard don't u dare do that again to me or some other girl.
The man just ran away from there and Taehyung was just shocked by the savage behaviour and fighting skills of y/n. Then he cleared his throat to make y/n notice him when she looked in his direction.
Y/n : didn't u go?
Taehyung : Eomma just called me and told me to stay with u and help in shopping.
Y /n :ohk then let's go.

A/n POV
Y/n and Taehyung were searching for a store to shop then there eyes went on a Gucci store.
Y /n + Taehyung : let's go to the Gucci store.
Looked at each other in a bit embarrassed way but went inside there the manager welcomed them showed them the dresses after a long tine of rejecting y/n 's dresses finally Taehyung approved one and after that they went to buy Taehyung' s suit and after doing shopping they both decided to have lunch as they were hungry.
We were about to order but suddenly y/n's phone started ringing.
Y /n: hello
??? : come to office.
Y/n : ok I'm coming (cuts call) I'm sorry but I'll have to go for now it's important.
Taehyung :hmm ok
A/n POV
They bid goodbye and went away y/n first went to her mansion to change into her formals.
Y/n outfit >>>>

As soon as she entered the office everyone turned silent no noise at all was heard except of her foot steps she straight went to her cabin

Rosé :Here are the reports for this meeting they will reach here in 10 min.
Y /n : ok then let's go to the conference room.

A/n POV
The meeting went well they got the deal and also successfully collaborated with the other company. After the meeting y/n and rosé were having a talk suddenly y/n got a call from unknown number she answered the call.
Y /n : hello
??? : hey baby girl
Y /n : who are you?
??? : Don't know me I'm ur destroyer I'm gonna destroy your company and mafia business meet me at xxx alley let's have a talk.
Y /n : ok then I'll come. (smirks)
Rosé : looks like someone's calling their death huh?
Y /n : Aww, how do you read me so well rosé.
Rosé : ur my soul mate Babe.
Y /n :yea so tomorrow we have to go to xxx alley to deal with one more shit.
Rosé :OK

__________________________________________________________________________________hey guys! Hope you liked this part don't forget to vote and comment too.

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK WHO THAT MAN IS?
ANY GUESSES?