Skylar:p.o.v

The movie was great and also the thing with Zion.

"Wow that movie was scary" Zara said getting up "no it wasn't" I said with a smile then I remembered I was smiling then stopped.

"What time is it" I asked Zion "it's 8:30pm" he said moving closer to me "Chlo it's time" I said looking at her "let's go" Chloe said getting up then helping me get up " where you guys going " Ben asked looking at me" you don't want to know "

I told Chloe to meet me at the back door after she's done changing before I went to my room to change.

I got to my room I started changing then put all my weapons where they have to go in my suit then I took out my eyes contacts.

My eyes we're scary for other people that's why I would wear contact but when hunting scary is a good thing.

Her eyes.

They called me black shadow because I'm best known for attacking from the shadows,I am the best hunter in the whole world and a lot of Hunter's don't like me.

But it's fine I like being feared and hated then loved and cared for.

I go down stairs and to the back door before anyone could see me .

"Ready" I say to Chloe and she nods then we go our separate ways.

I enter the woods and go deep inside then clime up a tree then patiently wait for the creature that live in this woods.

Finally.

I jump off the tree when I see a big silver wolf with gold paws.

Wait. I know this wolf.

"Well isn't it my favourite wolf" I say to the alpha king. Looks at me ready to attack.

This is Alpha Zion Night the Alpha king of all the wolfs species his pack name is Golden burn pack.

He is one of my favourite Alpha,he hates the living hell out of me because I killed his brother.

He jumps on me but I duck before he gets the chance to get on me but he had just enough time to scratch my cheek.

He jumps on me again and this time he gets on me he growls in my face as I smirk I take out my knife and stab him in the front right leg he looks at it and I get a chance to quickly crawl under him and get on top of him I take out my other knife and stab him in his shoulder.

He push's me off and we stand looking at each other.

"Until other time my sweet alpha" I say with a smirk as we both walk away from each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it