Skylar's POV.

Today is the day.

I have spent most of life killing werewolf's and today I'm going to be one of them.

"You ready?"Zion asked as he rolled over in the bed to face me "always" I said and faced him.

"What ever happens today just know that I will always love you and you will always be the one for me,you are forever my Mate,Luna and Queen" he said looking in my eyes and I just loved the fact that he will always choose me "are you scared I won't be able to do it?" I asked faking being hurt "No,no!" He said quickly and I giggled "I'm kidding" I said as I kissed him "I love you too"I said and kissed him again.

This kiss was longer than I thought it would be he got on top of me without breaking the kiss.

He grabbed my boobs which made me gasp and he took the chance to slip his tough in.

The kiss sadly came to an end when Charlotte opened the door and caught us, Zion looked back to see who it was without getting off me.

"Fun time is over, Skylar needs to get ready" she said looking at her son with a smirk "sorry love" I said with a smile.

He kiss me before he got off and walked out "good luck baby" he said as he stopped at the doorway "I don't need luck"I said with a smirk "I know you don't" he said as he winked at me and walked out.

"So you and my son" Charlotte said as she closed the door "he is my mate after all" I said with a giggle and she laughed as well.

"Let's get you ready" she said as she pulled me out of bed "why do I have to be ready for a trail" I said as I walked to the chair "well if you......when you finish your trails you have to look good" she said with a smile.

"I'm going to get you food while you take a shower" she said and she walked out.

I took a short shower and got dressed in my bra and underwear than covered myself in a robe.

Charlotte came back with a plate of pancakes,Zara soon came to do my hair.

"Tell me about Jessica" I said as I ate least bite of my food "well she is our best female warrior, really sweet and respectful girl but if you step on her toes she will put you in your place.....oh and no one has been able to fight her and win" Zara said as she sat down since she was done with my hair.

Sweet is a big word for her age has been nothing but rude to me but whatever to is the day I show her who I am.

"Ok is there something going on between her and Zion" I asked Zara and Charlotte looked at each other "Well......my dad wanted her to be the Luna until you came, Jessica does have a crush on Zion but I don't think he does" she said and I nodded.

I stood up and Charlotte helped me into my outfit that she chose for me.

I couldn't take my weapons with me but that's ok it's not like I use them alot.

"I look badass" I said looking at my self in the mirror.

My outfit was tight but I can deal with it,my hair was down and Zara curled it,it came out as beautiful wavy hair.

It was now 6pm and my trails were about to start.

"Let's go" I said after taking a hair tie which I placed around my wrist, we walked outside and they lead me into the woods.

I saw a stage as we got closer I was taken at the back of the stage, I could here people taking.

As soon as I walked into the stage everyone went quite, I saw a group of old mixed with young man sitting at a long table on the stage.