Skylar's POV.

1 month later

Today's the day.

The day I get married to the love of my life.

The day I finally become Skylar Black.

Last night Zion couldn't sleep in our room because Charlotte and Zara were sleeping in our room so I can get ready when I wake up.

This last month has been great,me and Zion have been.........busy.

I honestly never thought I could love someone like I love Zion or ever be loved like Zion has loved me.

Till this day I still miss my baby girl but there is nothing I can do about it.

I have big news for everyone and it has been so had to keep it from Zion.

I honestly never thought I would want a kid after I lost Kai but it's time to move on.

If Kai was still here today she would have became a big sister soon but life happens.

After everything that has happened with Chloe I did go back to the hunter house and finished what I started.

Ever since my little sister Kai died on my watch my perents hated and blamed me and that's when life became hard for me.

But honestly I'm glad I got raped,it give me a beautiful baby I could love and care for and it made me hunter which made me meet Zion and I got to meet men in my life who actually cared about me.

Every thing that happened to me has been exhausting, painful and so many other things but I kept pushing and look where it got me.

I walked out of the bathroom after a quick shower.

I was in my bra and panties when Charlotte and Zara started to do my hair and make up.

Once they were done I got into my dress and shoes before I checked myself out.

I'm beautiful.

That's all I can say about this look I feel beautiful for the first time in a long time.

I have always knew I was beautiful but not like this.

"Skylar, I just wanted to say even though we all went through shit I'm so proud and happy to have you in our family,my mate might not agree but he will warm up to you, I just wanted to tell you that I love you no matter what and I will always love you" Charlotte said as she took my hands "My turn mom" Zara said as she took my hands "Skylar,the first time I saw you I knew there was something up with you but what I also knew is that deep down is a beautiful girl who mg brother was obsessed with and I'm glad he was crazy about you because you are the best to ever happen to everyone,you are the sister I never thought I would get and I love you probably more than Zion" she said as she hugged me and I laughed at the last part.

"You guys are the best" I said as we all just stood there in a hug "let's get you married" Charlotte said as I heard a knock Von the door.

"See you out there" Zara said and they both left.

Lucky walked in the room and looked at me "damn girl" he said and I laughed he hugged me and "let's go" he said as he took my hand.

We walked to the hall where it would happen Lucky looked down at me than at the door "you ready?" He asked and I looked at him "let's get me married" I said and he pushed the door open.

We walked down the the white carpet as the music played and everyone's eyes where on me.

I started to se Zion and my smile grew bigger as he smiled .