Skylar's POV.

"Morning beautiful" Zion said as we walked down the stairs "I told you to stop" I said rolling my eyes " I could never" he said smiling as we started running "so what dress are u wearing tomorrow" he asked "I'm not sure but it's going to be black or red" I said as we started doing our push ups.

"Oh and I wanted to ask how do you know Cameron and his group" I said "we used to go to the same school" he said as we got to the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Skylar come on we need to get dresses" Chloe said as I got out of my room "fine let's go" I said as we walked down the stairs.

We got Zara and went to the mall to get our dress that I did not want to wear in the first place.

"Ohhh, I love this dress" Zara said holding a dark purple.It was nice for her so she bought it,it was about 3k.

A few hours had gone by and Chloe had gotten her dress with was light blue and it looked good on her,now I was the only one who had to get a dress.

"What about this one" I said holding a dress in my hand and the girls gave a look telling me to put it down.

"Oh,Zara look I think I found the perfect dress for her" Chloe said showing us the dress " great can we go now" I said wanting to leave I never liked malls anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zion's POV.

"Hey bro"Ben said getting in our room "what so you want" I said with a growl "who are u taking to the prom" he asked as he turned on the TV "Skylar,you" I said with a proud smirk and went to sit with him " I'm taking Chloe" he said as he looked for a movie.

"Where are the girls" I asked "they went shopping " he said getting some snacks "when are th-" I said but got interrupted by Skylar coming in "-that was the worst 5 hours of my life" she said as she got in with the girls behind her "shopping is fun" Zara said rolling her eyes "shopping means going out to see more people and incase you haven't noticed I hate people" she said as she sat down on the couch next to me "your just being dramatic" Chloe said as her and Zara sat down as well.

"I'm guessing you guys had fun" I said with a small smile "we'll see you guys tomorrow I'm going to sleep" Sky said getting up. "I'm going on a run so I can accompany you to your room" I said and we walked out. "By the way what's your surname" she asked which was kinda weird "Night,Zion Night" I said and we walk quietly.

"Well this is me good night Zion Night" she said with no emotion and got her room closing the door behind her.

I want outside through the back down and took of my clothes putting them in a corner were no one could see before shifting into my wolf and running again into the woods.

I walked and someone jumped down from a tree and of course it was black shadow."well,well,well my favourite Alpha king" she said laughing and I growled, I jumped on her but she ducked causing me to hit a tree "are all dogs dumb" she said which made me angry being called a dog is very insultive to wolf.

We fought a little but no one got hurt before she jumped up a tree and disappeared. I ran back to the dorm's back down and transformed back into my human self.

I got dressed and went back to my room tomorrow is a big day, I need my sleep.

I can't be stressing about this right now.

Black shadow,I'm coming for you soon bitch.