Skylar's POV

"This is not good enough!" My father said slapping me "I'm sorry" I said as I fell to the ground "get out of house and come back when you know how to do something around this house" he said walking away.

I had no where to go but I still walked out before he give me other beating, I ran towards the woods to find a place to sleep.

As I ran I heard a loud growl that made me stop I turned around slowly and saw a big grey wolf looking at me like it's prey.

It walked to me as I started to back up I fall over out of no where the wolf got closer and closer.

Before it got to me I covered my face I heard bones breaking I looked up and saw a boy in the place of the wolf.

What just happened "what are you doing here alone little human" he said as he walked to me,he was naked so I tried to cover my face again but he grabbed my hands "you know I can just kill you" he said as he grabbed my boobs "but I think I can do something better with you" he started to lift my shirt "stop!" I screamed while trying to fight him off "No!" I screamed again but my shirt was fully off now "ohh we both know you want this" he said pulling my pants down "please get off" I cried but he didn't stop "please" I cried one more time before everything want black.

~~~~~~~~~

"Sky!" Zion said shacking me "what,what" I said sitting upright "you were screaming and kicking in your sleep are you ok" he asked as he looked me in the eyes.

I looked down remembering the dream more like a flashback than a dream.

"I'm fine, I promise" I said still not looking in his eyes "don't lie to me Sky" he said pulling me close "I'm not" I said and for a long time in forever I almost cried but I didn't cause crying is a weekness just like my father used to say.

"Come here" he said as he pulled me into his arms a few of my tears fell on his chest but I quickly wiped them but that made Zion hug me tighter "I'm here for you" he said and at that moment I knew that Zion really cares about me and I'm tired of hurting him.

"Let's go back to sleep" he said and I nodded it was 3am and I was tired and scared a little but I shouldn't be I have Zion.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zion's POV.

"What the fuck do you mean by that"I said as I stood up "son she is not good for you" my father said "I thought we went through this already, I love her and there is nothing that is going to change that" I said to my father,he stood up "all I'm saying is if she fails those trails I will find you a better Luna" he said as he walked out "fuck a better Luna no one is going to be a Luna to my pack only Skylar will weather you like it or not" I said but he was already gone I sat down.

Why does he hate her so much I understand that he wanted Jessica to be Luna but that's what he wants not me why can't he just understand that.

I heard a knock on the door "come in" I said trying to calm down "hello Alpha" Jessica said as she walked in "what do you want" I said rudely "sorry, I just wanted to show you what the trails will be" she said as she sat down "sorry I just had a........ nevermind let me see" I said as I took the papers from her.

I honstly have no problem with Jessica she did nothing wrong,she has never tried to sleep with me yes she flirts sometimes but its nothing deep.

"This is too much for a human" I said going through the papers "if she wants to be Luna she has to be strong enough" she said with and evil smirk .

"She can get killed" I said and she looked down "if she does get killed I can be Luna"she said with a smirk "if she dies, which she won't you will never be Luna to my pack" I said and she looked down "I'll make sure everything is in place" she said than she left.

Ok maybe I have a problem with her.

I need to find out who raped Sky,she had a night mare last night and I hate not knowing who hurt her.

Once I find who ever did to that to her are dead once I find them, I will cut every single part of their body slowly.

Who ever you are I'm coming for you and that's a promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey.

I would like to thank everyone who got this far in my book this is my first book so I really appreciate all your support.

Love arthur❤️