Skylar's POV

We sat on Zions bed facing each other and I realised that he had beautiful blue eyes that I could get lost in for hours.

"So in the werewolf would your a King but in the human world your a nobody" I said hoping that it struck a nerve and it did.

He let out a small growl to my comment "actually I'm a CEO and I own alot of companies" he said with a proud smirk "when are you going to work than" I asked him "tomorrow" he said with annoyance in his voice .

"I'm going to take a bath" I said as I stood up and walked to the bathroom I opened the tap and waited for the tub to be full.

I heard the door open "what do you want Ben" I heard Zion say "I got the file you wanted" he said "Skylar's file" he asked Ben must have nodded because Zion said "put it on my desk in my office I'll check it later" and than Ben left.

Why the fuck does he want a file about me I need to check it before he does.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zion was now at work and he took Kai to school I walked downstairs after I took a shower "hey how was your run" Ben asked when I got there "nice" I said as I grabbed a bottle of water.

This is my chance to go to Zion's office, I walked upstairs saying I'm going to my room but I want to Zion's office.

I saw a file on the table that had my name on it I opened it and it was not that very helpful because there is nothing about me after I turned 15.

I was about to leave when I saw other file that was written in bold letters 'Pack information' and of course I opened it.

Information

Pack name:Red Moon

Alpha:Nicholas
Luna:Avery

Population:600 000

Patrol per night: 20 guards
Petrol per day:15 guards

Strength level: 80%
Weakness level:20%

Information complete

I know this pack. It's the one that once killed a whole school.

And now it's my turn to kill all 600 000 of them and there will not see it coming.

I know I can take them I mean I'm black shadow for a reason but now I need a reason to sleep in my room so I can leave easier.

What if I would start a fight between me and Zion but what will the fight be about.

"What are u doing in here" I heard a voice say and turned around to see a tall man standing behind me "I was looking for........Zion" I said thinking quickly.

There was so much power in him I could feel it,it must be Zion's father.

He looked at me up and down and I did the same he than growled at the way I looked at him "who are you" he asked in annoyance.

Ok will that did it I don't care if he is Zion's father I don't like the way he just spoke to me "that doesn't concern you" I said back in the same tone.

He growled even louder making the room shake "growl all you want,you don't scare me" I said as I rolled my eye and walked away.