Skylar's POV

I walked down stairs to see Ben,Zara Charlotte and Zion's dad.

"Morning"I said as I walked in the kitchen "Morning" every expect for Zion's dad replyed.

"Sweetie Zion said we should get you ready for your guys date" Charlotte said with excitement "what date?"I asked confused "he didn't tell you" Zara asked and I shook my head.

"Will we are telling you know" Ben said and I rolled my eyes.

I ate my food and sat down next to Charlotte while Zion's dad looked at me in disgust.

I looked him in the eyes at I saw fear swimming in his eyes than I smirked.

"You know it takes forever to get you ready,we should go" Charlotte said after he saw the way me and her mate looked at each other.

I wasted no time waking up to our room I heard Zara and Charlotte walking to the room.

"At this point you guys are my personal stylists" I said with a smirk  and they laughed but looked at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I love what you did with my hair" I said as I looked in the mirror.

I was wearing a royal blue dress with blue heels,I had a blue eye shadow look and half up half down hairstyle with a swoop.

"I look stunning, thanks"I said to the girls as we walked down stairs "Zion won't be able to keep his hands of you" Charlotte said with a smile "he can't keep his hands to himself when I'm in sweatpants"I said with a smirk.

"Follow the roses"Zara said with a small smile when I got out side.

There was white roses with little lights and pink roses on the side.

I walked on the white roses and ur lead me to a hill where Zion was waiting for me.

When he saw me he smiled and I smiled back "that dress looks gorgeous on you but I know some where else it can be right now" he said as he kissed me "and that is"I asked with a smirk knowing the answer "on the ground next to our naked body's"he said as he kissed me again.

He pulled out the chair for me and I sat down he walked to the other side and sat down.

"You didn't tell me about a date" I said to him as I looked at the sky  "I wanted it to be a surprise" he said as he looked at me.

We talked about some random things and laughed for hours and ate.

"Come here" Zion said as we walked in front of the hill "the sky's beautiful" I said as I stood next to him "just like you" he said and I smiled he turned me around so my body would face him.

He went on one knee and took out a box from his pocket "Skylar you have been the most amazing and important person to come in my life,you have showed me what love and pain is but I don't want to live with out you Skylar Cassandra Smith would you make me the happiest wolf in the world and marry me" he said and hontly I was shocked "yes" I said and slipped the ring in my finger,he stood up quickly and kissed me.

"I thought you were going to push me of the hill" I said while laughing "that's dark" he said with a chuckle.

"I think it's time we get this dress off me" I said with a wink and he didn't waste time getting the dress of me and we fucked on the ground.

Best date ever.