Zion's POV.

I haven't eaten, showered or slept since Sky left I have been looking for her day and night it's like she just disappeared from the face of the earth.

She is kinda like Black Shadow no where to be found once gone.

I sat on my thrown waiting for any news about Sky than one of my gaurds walked to me and I thought maybe they found her but he had a box of his hand and his face was as white as a gost.

" What do you want" I said annoyaned "you have a package from someone important" he said not looking in my eyes "who is the package from" I said in my alpha tone "Black Shadow" he said "gave me the box" I said needing to know what she has gaven me.

He gave me the box,bowed than walked away. Before I opened the box  there was a strong smell coming from it.

I opened the box and was met with a persons head, I grabbed the hair of the person to pull it up and see who it was.

Alpha Nicholas of the Red Moon pack.

Black Shadow is getting out of hand now killing innocent people what did he ever do.

I need to find her and kill her with my own two hands I'm tired of all the death's happening because she was board and felt like killing a werewolf.

But before I end her I need to find Skylar , black shadow is out there and if she finds her first I don't know what might happen.

I wonder where she want "maybe she want to her old home" my wolf Said in my head "but she hates her family so why would she go there" I asked him "for that boy she hugged remember" he said and I growled in anger "why are we still here let's get moving" he shouted in head

I stood up and went to my car I drove as first as I can hoping she will be there when I got there,there was a man outside the gate "what brings you here sir" he asked as he walked to my car "I need to see Blake" I said remembering what Sky called him "he doesn't like unknown visitories" the man said "this is about Skylar" I said and his face want white "please get in" he said quickly as he opened the gate.

Why the fuck is he so sacred of her what is she here.

As soon as I want in side a man walked up to me and I wanted to rip his head of when I saw it was Blake.

"What brings you here" he said as he must have remembered who I was "Im looking for Skylar" I said and I saw his eyes fill with anger and hate.

"Why do you think that bitch would come here" he said his voice getting deeper " I thought you guys were friends or something thing like that" I said letting it slide that he called her a bitch.

"I'm not friends with murders" he said and I was shocked as to why he would call her that "thanks for the help" I said with anger,hate and disgust I'm my voice "and tell that little slut of yours that if she ever shows her face here again I will kill her myself" he said as I walked to the car I turned around and looked at him.

Did he just call her a slut "we don't have time for this I need my mate" my wolf Said

I listened to him and got in my car I want back to the pack house and want straight to my office and started to think where she might have want.

I have been I'm office for hours I think I should take a run.

I want outside and it was dark if I wasn't a werewolf I wouldn't be able to see our here.

I want deep in the woods before I heard a voice "Alpha" the voice said I know that voice "Alpha" it said again

"Black Shadow I don't have time for games right now" I said as I looked around "come one Alpha not even hide and seek" she said "your  childhood must have been boring" she said with a laugh "it wasn't until you killed my brother" I said with anger in my voice "he deserved it" she said but time her voice was from other direction "no he didn't,all you know how to do is kill innocent people" I said and she laughed "everyone I have killed are not even close to being innocent" she said "what happens in the dark always come to light and lucky for the world I'm the light" she said and I rolled my eyes "your the light yet you move in the dark" I said and she laughed "don't worry about how I move just worry on who's head your getting next" she said "be safe on your run Alpha" she said before she disappeared.

Like she said what happens in the dark always comes to light to I'm sure soon enough her identity will come to light.