Skylar's POV

This is not real I'm living a nightmare, it is not real.

I can't be The ZION NIGHT ALSO ALPHA KINGS MATE.

I won't accept him,never. Im a hunter and it is against the rules to date or love a werewolf.

I want to the kitchen to find everyone there and Zion looked at me with worry in his eyes "hey" Ben said when I walked in and I just nodded and sat next to Zara and listened to them talk.

"So Skylar how was your date last night" Chloe said as she smirked and I rolled my eyes "it was........not bad" I said as I looked at Zion and he smirked.

" I have been on better" I said with a smirk as I watched his fall "ouch man" Ben said as he patted him on the back.

"Well if you didn't want to leave early we could have done something fun" he said as he looked at me in the eyes "ohhhhh" Zara said poking me.

"I got a daughter to pick up" I said as I walked away with Chloe and Zara laughing I walked outside and into the car.

Before I started the car I saw Zion running to the car and he got in "what do you want" I asked as I started the car and started driving "I want you" he said as he looked at me.

"Listen I know in the human world you go on a couple of dates before they asked to be a thing but I can't wait that long Sky, I love you and you properly think that I'm crazy to be telling you that but its true Sky I waited for you for so long I don't think I can wait anymore so that's why I'm asking you will you be my girlfriend" he said and when he said that I pulled over.

I should say yes it would help me get intell on the other packs easier and quicker plus I could make him trust me before I kill him.

"Skylar please say something" he said as he looked at me. They say go big or go home.

So with that in mind I turned around to face him and I kissed him. He first was to shocked to do anything but when he realized what I was doing he kissed me back.

He placed his hand under my hoodie on my stomach making me gasp and he took the chance to slide his tongue in .

I felt strong sparks all over my body and I wanted more of them I needed more of them.

I pulled away to catch my breath "is that a yes" he asked with a small smile and I nodded "I Zion Night accept Skylar Black as my mate,Luna and Queen" he said as he held my hand.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"I Skylar Black accept you Zion Night as my mate,Alpha and King" I said and he smiled before he gave me a quick kiss "now,to get my daughter" I said as I started driving again.

We got to the school and Zion want out to get Kai they got back smiling "mommy Zi said he is getting me my own room" Kai said happily and I smiled "that's great honey " I said "yeah he is the best" she said as she did her little dance "better than mommy" I asked as I looked at Kai and I could see Zion smirking when she nodded "what if I get you pizza" I said and her eyes widened "than you will be the best mommy" she said.

" Let's get pizza" I said as I started driving.

~~~~~~~

We were now home,Kai got her pizza and when she was done she want to sleep.

"How about we watch a movie" Ben said as we all sat in the living room. Everyone agreed and Zara looked for a movie.

Me and Zion haven't told anyone that we were together so when everyone saw us so close they were shocked "Zion what's up with you and being all over Sky today" Zara asked as she sat down next to Ben "what's up with you and being close to Ben" he said looking at both of them and not answering her question.

"We are mate's" Ben said with a smile and Zion looked at him in shock "I have no words" Zion said as he placed his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"I want you to move in my room" he whispered in my ear "I don't see the problem" I said back with a smirk.

The more he falls for me the more he trusts me.

I got up to go grab snacks for us. I placed the pop-corn in the microwave and waited for it to finish I felt strong arms around me "I'm glad you accept me" Zion says from behind be and I turned around to look at him "me too" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"The movie is about to start you too" Ben shouted from the living room "I guess we better get in there" I said "they can wait for a while" he said as he kissed me,he pulled me closer and deepped the kiss.

We both pulled away and he grabbed the pop-corn and I grabbed the drinks. We got there to see everyone smiling "what's up with you guys" I said as I sat down next to Zion and he covered us with a blanket.

"Look" Zara said as she gave me her phone,it was a picture of me and Zion kissing I rolled my eyes as I gave her the phone.

"So what are you guys a couple?" Ben asked and Zion nodded Chloe looked at me in shock and I winked at her.

"Can we watch the movie now" I said as Zion placed his arm around me and I moved close and layed my head on his arm.

The movie started and it was a terrible movie it was comedy after all and I don't like that shit.

Zion saw that I was bored "you hate this don't you" he said in my ear "alot" I said back as I looked at him.

"I know something you'll like" he said with a smirk "and what is that" I said and he came closer before smashing his lips on to mine.

For a minute there I wanted to push him off but off course I had no other choice than to kiss him back.

"Get a room" Ben said as he threw a pillow at us but Zion catched it with one hand without out breaking our kiss.

Impressive.

I pulled away and looked at Chloe who looked kind of mad " you too should get a room next time" Zara said as she rolled her eyes " with pleasure" Zion said as he picked me up and ran upstairs with me in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanna try to make all my chapters long and if you got this far in my book thank you for all the support.

You fav werewolflover🤭