Skylar's POV

My trial is in two days which I think is early but I'm always ready to fight.

I have no idea why this Jessica girl said she won't make it easy,why would she be setting the trials.

I decided to take a long run today just to strengthen my speed just incase I have to run.

I need to be stronger to proof to everyone what I can do as a 'human'

I know I'm strong I mean I killed more than 3 werewolf's packs ALONE but I can't let anyone know that.

I finished my run and went into the kitchen "morning everyone" I said as I want to grab a glass of water "why are you all up so early" I asked since they are never up this early "we have to do something's" Ben said and I nodded drinking my water.

"Morning" Zion said as he walked in the kitchen I walked up to him and give him a kiss.

He kissed me back and than pulled away "you want on a run without me" he said looking at me "I thought you needed to sleep in" I said as I looked him in the eyes.

I walked out of his arms and he went to sit down "Babe" I said "yeah?" he said as he looked at me "get your best female warrior to meet me in the gym" I said walking away before he could ask why.

When I got to the gym Jessica was there "my favourite slut" she said and I rolled my eyes "what do you want" I said as I walking to the fighting ring "you wanted the best female warrior you got the best female warrior" she said walking behind me "you?" I said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes "of course".

She got in the ring "I'm guessing you wanted to fight" she said and I nodded before I could say anything she punched me in my stomach I fell to my knees she walked around me I looked up and her I kiced her in the face while on the ground I stood up quickly before she could hit me.

She tried kicking me but she missed me by an inc.

I can't let her know my strength level because she will do anything in her to show everyone I'm weak so just for today me and my big ego have to lose.

Even saying the word lose hurts.

I let her hit me for the first time I let a werewolf win and to say my ego was hurt is an understatement.

"Not as strong as you thought" she said as she walked out of the ring behind me "sometimes you have to lose a battle to win a war" I said as I walked out of the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai com out com out wherever you are" I said looking around.

Me and Kai were playing hide and seek at the moment, I knew where she was but I had to fake it till I made it.

I heard her giggle in the closet I walked to it and opened it "found you" I said tickling her and she laughed.

I stopped and carried her "you thought you could hide from mommy?" I said with a small laugh "how did you know" she asked as she giggled "I have mommy powers" I said and she smiled "I wanna have mommy powers" she said "you have more powers than mommy has" I said and she gasped "really" she said in her baby voice "of course" I said as we walked in the kitchen and Zion looked at us with a smile,Kai jumped out of my arms and ran into Zion's ones.

"Isn't my favourite princess" he said as he kissed Kai on the head "and isn't it my favourite queen" he said as he kissed my lips.

"I haven't seen much of Chloe,where is she" Zion asked now come to think of it I also haven't seen her alot I have been so busy with taking down other packs I forgot all about Chloe.

"She's probably in the house you got her" I said sitting down.

Chloe felt like she was out of place here so she asked Zion for a house on the pack because she didn't want to live in the pack house.

Ever since she got her house she hasn't come over here alot I should go see her.

"I should go see her,can you stay with Kai" I asked him as I stood up "you don't have to ask" he said and I kissed him on the lips before leaving the house I walked down a path and saw some of the people and they bowed at me as I passed.

I got to Chloe's house and knocked at her door I heard footsteps and she opened the door "Sky" she said happily as she hugged me "Chloe"I said as I hugged her back "please come in" she said and I walked in her house.

"I love what you did with the place" I said looking around we walked to her living room and sat down.

"I'm sorry I haven't seen you in a while" I said and she looked shocked "Since when does thee Skylar Smith apologize" she said laughing "Since she decided to open up her heart and fall in love" I said with a smirk "you fell in love" she said shocked "yeah with Zion" I said with a smile looking down "but his a werewolf and the rules of being a hunter forbiddes it" she said.

I thought all about it and fuck those rules "rules are meant to be broken" I said with a smirk and she laughed "Zion really go a spell on you" she said and I laughed.

Me and Chloe talked for what felt like forever and it was nice to talk to my best friend, I missed her.

"I should get going" I said standing up"see you around" she said as we hugged and I left.

It was dark outside but I wasn't scared because I was almost home......

This place is my home now,that feels nice to say.

"I'm back"I said as I walk in the house I heard laughing from the living room and when I walked in I saw Ben, Zara and Kai laughing at Zion.

"Why is everyone laughing at my man" I asked as I walked to them "I don't think his a man at the moment" Ben said in between laughing.

I walked infront of Zion and laughed as well I couldn't stop.

Zion had make-up all over his face and Kai had make up on her clothes and hands.

"You look beautiful princess" I said as I stopped laughing "If I look so beautiful why don't you give me a kiss" he said standing up "I'm ok thanks for the offer though" I said backing up "ohh come on" he said running after me as I stood and ran around the room.

"leave me alone"I said as everyone laughed.

I can get used to this.