Skylars p.o.v:

Me and Zion have been hanging out a lot and he even started running withe me ever morning.

"Morning beautiful" Zion said as I walked out of my dom room

"I told you to stop calling me that Zion" I said as we walked down the stairs "you know you like it" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe we almost done with our classes" he said as we started our run " did you hear their is going to be a prom" he said looking at me " isn't prom for high school" I asked " it is but they making one for us to say goodbye,I guess" he said as we started running faster "so who you asking" I asked him "I'm not sure".

"I don't think I'm going" I told him and he stop "what's wrong" I asked stopping as will " what do you mean your not going" he asked shocked he kinda look sad "I wanted to.....never mind, let's carry on with the run" he said he looked so sad and I'm sure Chloe was going to force me to go so I might just give in now.

" Okay I'll go but only because Chloe is going to force me" I said as we started running again "you really care about Chloe" he asked with a small smile " more then anything" I said stopping and we started with our push ups.

" Why through" he said "well she doesn't have that much of her family,she ran away from home because she was being abused by her family,I found her in the woods and from since that day she was like my sister" I told him hontly "when did she run away" he asked as we run to the gym"when she was 10,I was 12"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Zion pov

After the long work out with Skylar I took a shower and started to prepare for the proposal.

Their was a big party tonight and we were all going I was a bit sacred cause I was going to ask Skylar to the prom.

What if she would say no........
Ok I need to stop thinking that way "hey" Skylar said walking in my room "hey,what are u doing here" I asked a bit confused "oh Ben asked me to get his phone" she said and I let out a growl "why are u getting it for him though" I asked a little angry "Chole asked me to" she said rolling her eyes

"So do you know who you're going to the dance with" she asked and I nodded she took Ben's phone and left.

I got ready for this party and went to Choles room with Zara "hey,are u ready" Zara asked as we walked in her room "yeah let's go" she said "where is Sky" I asked looking at chole "in her room" she said as we went to knock on her door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's POV

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it "what" I asked rolling my eyes at the three people at my door "are u not coming to the party"Zion asked and before I could answer I got a call and went to get my phone

On call

Unknown:hi

Sky:hi baby

U

nknown: I miss you

Sky: I miss you too,I'll call u later ok sweetie

Unknown: okkk

Call ended

"Who was that" Zion asked his eyes getting a darker "none of your business" I said rolling my eyes"don't roll your eyes at me" he said his voice getting deeper and I saw his nails getting longer and sherper "ZION" Zara said and he seemed to snap out of his trance and backed away from me.

I knew there were werewolf's I just needed evidence and I got it.

"Are u going to the party" Chole asked "yeah let's go" I said I took me pocket knife without them seeing and left.

The car ride was quick and boring.

We got there and it was full with girls wearing short things and I rolled my eyes at Zion who was smiling, disgusting is the only thing I can say.

Everyone was talking and I just decided to grab a drink and go to the kitchen.I sat there bored as fuck.

"We met again" two boys came in and I turned around to see the two boys I once fought with and won.

"What came back for round two" I said look at them "ok boys that's enough of fun" the one boy said and the two boys rolled they're eyes and walked away.

"Sorry about them I'm Cameron but u can call me Cam" he said with a smirk

He was handsome but not more than Zion. He had dark-brown hair,green-brown eyes and piercing.

"I'm Sophie" I said giving him my fake name."so how is the party so far" he asked looking at me "great" I said looking at him "if it's great then why were u sitting alone" he said with a smirk and I just rolled my eyes.

He was not bad to talk to,we talked for a few hours,than I saw Zion come towards me and Cam "oh will is it the big bad Alpha" Cam said chuckling "leave" Zion said in a loud voice and Cam rolled his eyes standing up "talk later" he said as he winked at me.

"You should be talking with a guy like him" he said angrily " why" I asked with attitude "because he only wants to be in between your legs" he said and I rolled my eyes even if I knew it was true there is no need to tell me.

"Sorry dad" I said rolling my eyes again "stop rolling your eyes at me"he said looking at me "you know I was going to ask you to the prom tonight" he said and I looked at him for n shock "than why don't you ask me" I said turning my body towards him "you have a boyfriend" he said with a sad tone "no I don't,who told you that shit" I said "isn't the person who you were on the phone with your boyfriend" he said confused "no!" I said quickly "than why were you calling them baby" he said "that's my little sister you dummy" I said laughing "ohhh, ok so will you go to prom.................with me" he said slowly.

"Yeah why not" I said with a small smile.