Skylar's POV

New day,new me.

I thought as I got out the car. I just took Kai to school and was now walking towards the house.

I walked into the kitchen to see Zion,Zara,Chloe and Ben sitting in there "hey" Chloe said as I opened the fridge and took out water "hey" I said back as I poured the water in a cup.

I sat down and listened to the group talk about something but I was not listing I was thinking about Blake.

He has been there for me all this time.

When I got abused at home,he was there.When I got raped,he helped me feel better. When I found out I was pregnant,he was the one who told me everything will be okay. When I gave birth,he was right by me side. When I started training to be a hunter,he was there. When I killed my rapeist,he was the first one I told. When I found out I was known as the best hunter in the werewolf and hunter world,he was there.

He was there every step of the way,he was like an older brother to me and then he had to ruin everything by choosing me to be his wife.

What will I say to him I don't want to break his heart but I can not marry him. He is one of the 3 people I care and love in this world.

And of course those people are.
Kai.
Chloe.
Blake.

I need to tell him I can't marry him...."SKYLAR" I heard Chloe scream my name and I looked at her "I have been calling you for the last 5 minutes" she said and I rolled my eyes "I was lost in my thoughts" I say as I look at Zion because he was looking at me "me,Zara and Ben where wondering if we can pick up Kai and take her out for ice-cream later" she says and I turn my head towards her "yeah,plus there is something I wanna do" I say as it stand up "where you going" Zion ask as he came running behind me " to take a shower" I say as I turn my head to him.

"Do you remember our conversation about us" he said and I stopped and nodded "well I was wondering if we could hang out" he said looking down "are you asking me on a date" I say and that makes him look up,he nodded "yes Zion I would like to go on a date with you" I say as I walked away before he could say anything.

I took a cold shower and got ready for the day I was in my all black oversized hoddie and sweatpants.

I walked out of my room and went to the garage I took the ferrari keys and went to the car I saw Zion out side training with one of the other boy.

All werewolf's do is train and yet there are still too weak for me.

I saw Zion look at the car in confusion before I drove away.

I got to my old home and got in the huge gates once I parked the car I want straight to Blake's office, I need to do this today.

I opened the door and go in "why the fuck......" He said but cut him self of when he saw me "you know I don't knock with these hands" I said as I smiled he got up and gave me a hug we sat down and got to talking.

"So what brings you here" he say " I have decided" I said as I looked him in the eyes "that I can't marry you" I said as I saw hurt flash through his eyes.

"Is it because of that guy you were here with last time" he said with anger and I looked at him with annoyance in my eyes "no" I said with disgust "than why" he said and I stood up and rolled my eyes " because I don't like you like that" I said as he got up as well he pinned me on the wall "what the fuck are you doing" I said as I grabbed his hand.

"I did everything for you and you can't do this little thing for me" he said with hate in his eyes and I looked at him in shock.

I didn't want to do this but if he want to learn the hard way to NEVER lay his hands on me than so be it.

I grabbed my pocket knife and stabbed him with it in his stomach 3 times.

He let go of me as he fell and looked at me in shock "don't ever,ever lay your hands on me and by the way you just earned yourself a enemy" I say as I walk out of the office.

I took out my cloth and wiped his blood of my knife before putting it away, I got in the car and started driving.

No matter how much I cared about about him, I would stab him again if he ever did that shit.

I got to Zion's place and saw him walk to the car with a couple of other people I parked the car outside the garage and got out.

I saw Zion's shocked face when I got out and I looked around to see if someone was around me.

Wait is he looking at me.

He walked towards me "you were the one who took my car?" He ask and I nodded he looked at my hands "what's that" he asked as he took my hand and he looked at my sleeve.

I saw a little blood on it " oh I don't know" I said as I pulled my hand away from him. "I'm going to get ready for the date" I said as I walked away.

That was close,how did I not see that.

I walked up the stairs and want to Chloe's room to look for something to wear since I don't have nice clothes for a date.

I got the clothes and went to my room to get ready.

Once I was done I want downstairs to find Zion in the kitchen and we were on our way

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw the picture above is Blake